Ten Healing Steps

Author's Note: 

Hi Everyone,

So super duper sorry for being really bad with my updates, but I promise, I have been writing since I am in Creative Writing and I am creating more works that I am more than proud to share! In this poem, you can either read it from the top to the bottom or the bottom to the top. If you are in a computer, this is possible, but if you are using a mobile device,  just go ahead and read from the last page to the first or the first to the last. Anyway, I hope that wasn't confusing! Enjoy! 

All Thanks, 

MeiLim23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ten: heal. just let scars heal.

nine: breathe. breathe all the good in.

eight: learn. learn to live with the suffering.

seven: create. create memories with the present.

six: remember. remember the memories of yesterdays.

five: understand. understand that events happen for reasons.

four: burn. burn that miserable letter; watch as the ashes rain down.

three: write. write a letter to those who hurt you and say what you want to say.

two: cry. cry and let the tears roll down your face and stain your burning crimson cheeks.

one: howl. howl to the cruel world of the pain and anxiety you've kept and let it reach the unknowns.