Chapter Thirteen|Jacquelyn

We decided to get married that next day.

That's normal, right?

***

The morning was a complete blur. From setting up the entire banquet hall, to practicing a bit for the war, we tried on dresses, prepared the meals, and set up the chapel. We had narrowed it down to two dresses, and in the end I decided on the simpler one, since I know that's what Xander would want. It was an off-white lace dress, falling off the shoulders with a courted bodice and a three-foot train. It was stunning, and I decided to show off my neck by putting my waist length red hair into a bun.

It was mid-afternoon and everything was prepared. Guests trickled in and the guards were stationed heavily at the door to make sure only people who were invited got in. I saw my family from my hiding spot in the dress room next to the chapel and tapped on Tay's shoulder to let her know that my family was here and to get them. She hurried out and spoke with them quietly, leading them this way. I got out of the way of the door and it was pushed open slowly. Mills jumped into my arms and my mom gasp. "You look stunning, my darling," she whispered with tears in her eyes. I gave her a long hug and Tayren offered her a handkerchief. She readily accepted it.

Then I turned to Pa. I smiled at him then it faltered, emotions flooding through me. I hugged him tight and let a few tears slip through my closed lashes and I felt him squeeze me just as tight. He kissed my cheek and I pecked his, giving him a small grin. Isabella came and touched up my makeup, greeting my parents and hugging them, as well as Mills. Ma and Mills left us to take their seats. Before I knew it, I was walking down the isle on Pa's arm, smiling slightly. We reached the alter and I stood next to Xander. The vows went quickly and before I could process everything, everyone was clapping and I was kissing Xander with a giant smile on my face.

We walked to the banquet hall and sat down to eat. "You look absolutely stunning, Mrs. Mezltove," Xander whispered into my ear, causing me to shiver and let a small smile slip onto my face. He kissed behind my ear slightly and sat down next to me. We were placed at a table in the middle of everyone, per my request, and got to see everyone.

We were served a salad as a start, then a pasta salad and various vegetables, and then the wedding cake. I cut the cake and everyone cheered. I fed a little bit of cake to Xander and he fed me a bit, although it wasn't a small piece that he gave me. A little frosting stuck to the corners of my mouth -very unattractively, mind you- and Xander wiped it off and ate it, causing me to laugh. Everyone danced for a few hours, causing the tension to lift and the war forgotten for a while. Everyone was dismissed when the band ran out of songs to play. We returned to Xander's-- our corders, and got ready to sleep. I put on a night slip and jumped into the bed. All of my things had been moved into his room that morning. He came out of the bath in a pair of boxers and lay down next to me.

His eyes flickered darker then back to normal multiple times before he slowly sat up. He took hold of my hand and sat me up. He sat against the headboard and put me in his lap, causing me to let out a squeak and wrap my legs around his waist. He pulled my head towards his and rested his forehead on mine, breathing heavily. I smiled and he smirked, crashing his lips into mine.

He worked his way down my neck and licked the spot where he wanted his mark, right above the collarbone on my left side. I nodded and his teeth sunk in, causing me to let out a gasp that turned into a moan. He licked the mark, making me buck into him and he nipped it a bit, causing me to moan. He licked up my neck and placed a long, soft kiss on my lips. He pulled the straps of my night slip off and kissed my shoulders. He placed little kisses on the bottom of my neck, right underneath my collarbones, until he got to the middle. He slowly slipped off my gown, exposing all of me to him. He flipped me onto my back and kissed all along my breast line causing me to moan loudly and he worked his way down to my bellybutton and stopped. He had a great lust in his eyes, but I could tell he was holding back more. I grabbed at the waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled them off. I could tell my eyes widened when he chuckled and kissed his mark on me. I pulled on the back of his necks and he came down on top of me, causing us both to laugh. He nipped his bite mark again and I simply nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I am NOT going to write that scene for you dirty minded people. You can imagine all that in your stinky little heads.... ;)

I rated this pg-13 for reasons like that last scene, but I would rate it an R if I continued!

•••

But I'm not going to rate it an R so get over it.

Alright, I love your stinky little selves!!!

Keep reading my beautiful readers!

xoxo

Nicole