The Start of Love

Key
Y/N = your name
L/N = last name
H/C = Hair color
H/L = hair length
E/C = eye color
D/C = Dress color

Character key (survivors)
Emma = gardener
Freddy = Lawyer
Emily = doctor
Fiona = priestess

Character key (hunters)
Jack = The Ripper
Violetta = Soul Weaver
Hastur = The Feaster
Michiko = The Geisha
Wu Chang = White/Black
Joseph = The photographer

~Y/N's POV~
        The last thing I remember was going to the Moonlit River park with Fiona, Emma, and Freddy. But as far as that, everything was blurry. I woke up in the circus tent, I wondered around the tent looking for the others but they were nowhere in sight. My H/L hair was a mess and the vibrant H/C highlights where dull.
        My heartbeat started to increase and I started to panic and immediately ran in a random direction will my heart calmed. I looked around and say a cipher on the bridge. I looked closer and saw Freddy doing something to it. I ran to him and he freaked out causing the cipher to spark with electricity. "Freddy, what are you doing?" I asked. But before he could explain he grabbed my arm and started running dragging me to the other side of the bridge and hiding behind the trees. "What's going on?" I asked feeling my heartbeat quicken again.
        Freddy hushed me by covering my mouth looking around the tree. I removed his hand and looked for myself. There was a tall man with a mask and hands that looked like knives. I suddenly felt a rush of fear come over me as I slowly backed away. The man looked at the circus tent and I realized that Emma was standing right there. The man started to chase her and swiping at her like he was trying to kill her.
        I looked at Freddy but he wasn't there, he was running for Emma. All of a sudden Fiona popped up behind me causing me to jump. " we need to get out of here" Fiona whispered. I looked to see if the man was gone and nodded to Fiona. She ran to the cipher on the bridge and started to decode it. I followed we finished it quickly. We heard a bell like sound and realized Emma got hit. "You focus on decoding and I'll get the others" Fiona explained. We ran In separate directions and continued our jobs.

4 ciphers later•

All five ciphers were finished and everyone was together. We ran together to the exit door and it began to get darker. I could barely see as I ran but I tried to follow. My heartbeat quickened and I ran into something, I looked up and it was the masked man. My legs began to tremble and i slowly backed away. I heard the door open and everyone ran out.
I was alone....... with this man.
        I ran for my life but he eventually got me. He hit me twice and tied my to a pair of balloons. I had little strength so I couldn't get out. He walked to this rocket chair. "Please no!!!" I begged. Tears started to form at my eyes and I started to cry in mid air. The man put me down and used his normal hand to wipe my tears away.

~Jack's POV~
        Wiping her tears I felt her flinch. She was so afraid and her bday was trembling. I couldn't do this to her. She just got thrown into this. I remember seeing her arrive just to have some fun. "Darling, what's your name?" I asked in a soft voice. She looked at me confused but still terrified. "Y-Y/N" she stuttered. I looked at her with a kind smile and relied " that's a lovely name miss?" "L/N" she said a little calmer. "Miss Y/N L/N, what a lovely name." I thought to myself about sending her home or to the manor.
        I couldn't just send her to the manor to do this all over again and I couldn't send her home because they just left her. They don't deserve to have her if they just want to leave her. My temper started to flare and my eyes started to spark red. I realized how I looked and looked at Y/N. She was trembling again. " I'm sorry, I was just thinking" she looked at me and started to move closer to me. I was surprised. "What will you do with me?" She asked looking like she was about to cry again. I started thinking.

~Y/N's POV~
        I looked at the man as he looked like he was lost in thought. I sat there thinking myself with my knees close to my chest. My D/C was tattered and ripped. I wonder what he was thinking of doing to me but I just put those thoughts to rest. I looked up to see the man taking off his coat.
        I looked at him confused. He put the coat on me and sat with me on the floor. "Why are you being so kind?" I asked. He simply replied "you deserve more than this for what I put you through. I gasped and my fear started to leave and my heart started to calm. I heard a creaking sound of a pallet behind me. I looked behind me but here was nothing. I was starting to get tired but I said nothing.

~Jack's POV~
        I looked at Y/N and I could tell she was getting tired so I got up and picked her up like a baby. She yawned but said nothing to object so I started to walk to the hunter manor. She soon fell asleep in my arms. I continued to walk till I got the the front door of the hunters manor.
        I walked in and Hastur walked up to me. " what do we have here?" He asked. I hushed him and showed him her sleeping face. He offered to carry her but I didn't let him. "Where can she sleep?" I asked Hastur. He started to think then said "she can sleep in the spare room next to mine at the end of the hall." I thought and it seemed like the perfect place.     
        That room was clean and from Hastur's face he looked like he was alright with Y/N. Plus with that room being next to Hastur's, no one will go there. I nodded to Hastur and we walked up the stairs. We went to the room and laid her down to rest. We cleaned up the room a little more.
         Violetta knocked at the door and came in. She gasped and looked at Y/N. I was nervous and started to move closer to Y/N. Violetta left and came back with clothes she made, and the ones she got from some of the survivors manor. She placed them on the bed side and left. With that me and Hastur left as well, leaving Y/N to rest. Before leaving I whispered "we will talk in the morning my dear."