A New Truth Revealed

~Joseph's POV~
"What?!?" Hastur looked down on me with what looked like pitty. "She May be human but she is the Daughter of Michiko," he said with joy in his eyes. "She is?!?" I yelled running to Michiko's room. I vigorously knocked on her door till a half sleep Michiko popes her head out the room. "It's late, what do you want?" She said annoyed. "Is Y/N really your daughter?!?" I held yelled with shock. She looked at me wired eyed and slammed the door in my face. That was rude I thought to myself. I walked to Y/N's room and went in.
She was fast asleep and she looked quite peaceful. I sat next to her bed side and got lost in thought. The room was dark until the moon came out. The room was flooded with the soft light of the moon. I watched it as it stretched across the room, but something weird happened. As the moon light touched Y/N, a mark appeared on her pillow. He hair changed to a pearl white and her clothes changed to an amazing kimono. "She really if Michiko's daughter" I stayed softly. She rolled over to face me and even her face changed, she had the same makeup this Michiko has. Her eyes slowly opened and I freaked out and ran to her closet. I watched her as she moved. Her eyes were glowing a bright F/C. She seemed in a daze as she moved. I watched for a few minutes till she started to move to the window. She jumped out and glided to the ground like Michiko does. I quickly ran down to where she landed and she moved to the garden. "Where is she going?" I asked myself softly. She collapsed and I ran to her side. "Y/N!" Her eyes shot open and she had tears in her eyes. She cling onto me crying like a baby. I stroked her hair and shushed her to try and calm her. Soon enough, she opened her eyes and moved away from me. "Y/N? Are you alright?" She simply looked away and looked at the flowers. A light began to grow behind the bush and we both moved to it. A single rose was glowing a bright purple. That's odd I thought to myself. Y/N looked like she was in a daze again and she moved to the flower and touched it. The light looked to be being absorbed by her body as she was about to fall. To my surprise, she fell but was floating. "What's going on?" I heard Jacks voice. He finally went back to his seeable form and looked worried just as I did. I heard a hiss from behind and Violetta was there as well. I heard a chin and Black and White appeared as well. Hauster was behind the twins too. They were all here except for Michiko.

~Y/N's POV~
A flood of memories came to me, all at once. I saw Michiko in almost art of them. I heard this one line over and over again: "I'm sorry my child." I didn't understand anything but I knew it must be important. I finally flew through a wall that lead me to one memory. I saw Michiko, she looked like she was holding me. She put me in a basket and then that one line was said again. "I'm sorry my child" the vision went black and a purple light showed in the basket I was in. "My memories were taken" I said to myself and my bison when back to the real world.
Jack was holding me and I could see everyone around me. I got up and I could see everyone's mouths moving but I couldn't hear them. I felt someone else watching me and I looked up to Michiko looking down at me from my room. " I'm sorry of what I've done but it had to be done or you wouldn't have been here" I heard her voice say. My hearing came back and I could hear everyone talking at once. "SHUT IT!!!!" I yelled and my eyes flared a hint of purple. Everyone became quiet. "Are you alright" asked Joseph. "I'm fine" I said and got up and ran to my room almost in tears.

________________________________
Sorry for such a short chapter, I'm trying to balance my school life and this story so you all won't have to wait long. I will make another chapter this week like I promise. I hope you all can forgive me for this and I will make sure to keep my updates weekly so this won't happen again. Thank you for reading and your feedback is all ways welcome. Have a wonderful day.
________________________________