Explinations

~Quick Note~
I'm sorry if my writing is a little different from what your used tome writing like. I've been writing a little different lately. And i'm so sorry for such a long wait. Please forgive me. I'll be trying my hardest to get this story up and moving again for all of you. Thank you for understanding. Now onto the story

~Y/N POV~
It had been a long night and I couldn't sleep very well around 3:00 am I awoke to someone at my door. I got up carefully wiggling my way out of Joseph's grasp and made my way over to the door. Opening it i saw my mother. I was full of mixed emotions after the last time I saw her and i didnt know what to do. I went to speak but was stopper when she moved her hand to my mouth to hush me. She took my hand and pulled me away with her to her room.
    "Mother?" I asked softly to be ignored
    "Mother, Speak to me" i said again yet to be ignored yet again as she pulled me into her room sitting me on her bed. Looking around i couldn't see much but the room looked very beautiful from what I could see. Mother had went into a side room and I sat on the bed quietly waiting for her return.
    Not much later she came back with an old box. I looked at her then at the box as she handed it to me. Talking the box i inspected the outside to find elegant carvings around it. Mother had went to light the candles around the room so I could see better. I looked at it and found it was locked. To my surprise my necklace began to glow as a key appeared in my hand. I looked at mother again but she showed no emotion. She just sat there quietly looking at me. Taking the opportunity i placed the key in the lock but before I could turn the key mother grabbed my hand.
    "Please forgive me darling" she mumbled to me.
    I looked at her hesitant but didn't say a word. Turning the key and opening the box i see the box was full of old photos. Most were ripped or cut. Looking at them I saw a woman with a baby. Looking through them the child got older and older but the child never smiled. She was so emotionless and she was so pale.
    "Mother, is this me?" I asked assuming the woman was her and the child was me.
    She simply shook her head and with that answer my world was turned on its head again. If the child wasn't me them who she was. The woman looked like mother as well. I looked through the photos again to find a hand around the woman's waist in on with the other half of the picture ripped.
    "Mother, explain" i said sturny still confused.
    "That woman was me, but the child was not you. It was your sister" she said
    I looked at her them back at the picture confused saying 'sister?' in my mind over and over and over again. I looked at the picture trying to figure things out from that information.
    "Sister?" I heard a familiar voice said from the doorway.
Joseph was standing at the door his amulet glowed slightly. I looked at him then to mother confused at her words. Out of frustration my necklace began to glow as the box went flying at the door way.
    "Get out Joseph" I yelled at him feeling strangely.
             He looked at me stunned at my response but he left anyway. I look to mother with hurt from what she was telling me. 'I held a sister, where is she?' I asked myself and just as I thought it mother spoke as if she read my mind.
           "Your sister is gone, she died many years ago when she was only a child. As for you, you were adopted to be in her place as my husband and I were royalty" she explained
           " go on" I replied
           "We had lost our child and was in search for another just like her. And soon enough we found you but you had no family and you were alone on the street. So we took you in and cared for you as our own. But once you turned seven things begin to change. You displayed acts of great power even turning me into what I am now. We knew you were a hunters child but we wished to keep you so we did tho we tried to hide your powers." She explained as she pointed the the purple necklace I was wearing.
             "You locked my power in this necklace?" I asked looking at it strangely.
             "Yes I did, for everyone's safety" she said
             Things began to get hard to process so I got up looking at Michiko and turned to leave. Looking back at her one more time then exiting the door. When I got out of the room the manor felt dark and cold again like when I first arrived. The warm feeling was gone, it was strange. I made my way to my room to find a passed out Joseph in bed. With the information I jut got I wouldn't be able to sleep so I decided to go down stairs and dance for a few minutes to tire me out but I didn't work. I danced till the sun peaches over the horizon.
               Suddenly I heard a loud crash come from up stairs. I'm a panic I stopped the music player took off my dancing shoes and ran up stairs. As I reached the top I saw Michiko's room door open. I walked over to it and looked inside. What I saw was heartbreaking.

~Quick note~
I'm sorry if it's kind of short, I've been writing a lot of fan requested books that took me away from Identity V. But I'm back and I will try to write more next chapter. Have a great day/night my lovelies