New found power

~Y/N's POV~
I awoke to the sun singing in my eyes. I felt something under me and soon realized it was Joseph. His warmth was amazing great but I had to get up to check on everyone. The day before was really blurry and I didn't know why. I tried to get out of his grasper but it only seemed to make him tighten with grip. "Joseph" I whispered into his ear. He grumbled but I did it again and he opened his eyes to see me still in his arms. "Good morning my lady" he said with a smile. We both got up and he went to his room to change. I did the same and changed into a tank top and booty shorts. I didn't really like the shorts but that was all Violetta gave me at the time. I walk down to the dinning hall to eat. No one was there for some reason but I shrugged it off as them being lazy. Joseph walk down after me and we both ate together. He had a bowl of cereal and I made myself a grill cheese sandwich. I decided I wanted to go explore the forest for a while so I went out and Joseph went to his room to grab a camera. We both headed out and found where everyone was. "Guys? Guy!!!" I yelled running to them. They were passed out and I don't know why. Who brought them out here? Who did this to them? I thought to myself. Joseph and I ran to their side. They were in a pile and they were all passed out. I touched them and somehow we all ended up in the ball room in the manor. I squeaked in surprise. "Joseph, did you do that?" He shook his head. I looked to see my necklace glowing again. I ignored it and took everyone to their rooms. I soon realize Michiko wasn't there. She must still be out there. I put everyone to sleep and went back out to find her.
After hours of looking, she was no were in sight. I ran back to the manor to find Joseph. He was in his room with a bunch of photos around him. I knocked on the door and Joseph motioned for me to come in. I walked in and sat next to Joseph. Almost every photo had me in them from the time I got here. They all captured what felt like a happy feeling. "Wow, you took all of these?" Joseph nodded with a huge smile on his face. I picked up one that someone must have took of him but was soon met with a hand over mine. Joseph's face changed to a more worried and scared look. This photo must have been very important. I asked why the photo was so important. "That's my little brother" she said with sadness in voice. Something must have happened I thought to myself. I put the picture back to not stress Joseph out anymore. He looked at the floor sadly. I took a hold of his hand and his brooch and my necklace started to glow. The photo of his brother started to glow purple and float. It suddenly burst Into a purple mist and a little boy appeared, standing there as if he knew us. Joseph began to tear up at sight of the boy. "Hello brother, it's been a while" The little boy said to Joseph. The little boy hugged Joseph and he could actually feel him. Joseph his back and cried. "That you my lady for bringing me back to him" they both said in unison. I looked at them with a smile on my face and said nothing. They spoke to each other but I didn't  really pay any attention until the little boy hugged me. I was stunned but I hugged him back. I decided I would leave them to talk so I left the from. Joseph took the boy around the manor and showed him everything. When they finically got to my room I asked his name, But he didn't remember. "Can I call you Josh?" He nodded and they continued with the tour.

~Joseph's POV~
The day spent with my brother was the best day of my life and I had Y/N to thank for it. My brother continued to be with us and he seemed to have taken a liking to Y/N. After a few hours the other woke up and I introduced josh to everyone. I went to go check on Y/N but she had fallen asleep in her chair. I picked her up and placed her in her bed and tucked her in. Josh had gotten tired and wondered into her room and got in bed with Y/N. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I got in behind my brother and we all payed there happily. I saw a smile grow on Y/N's face as if she knew we were there. With josh I the middle and me and Y/N on the sides, we looked like a happy little family. The thought of me and Y/N having a family gave me shivers and make me so happy. Soon after Josh's sleepiness infected me and I started to fall asleep myself. But before I fell completely asleep, I kissed Y/N's cheek and put my arms around her and Josh. I held them close and finally let sleep consume me.