Footsteps of the night

~Y/N's POV~
        I tried to sleep, but it escaped me because of all the chatting. I layed in bed not being able to sleep. I finally got annoyed enough to get out of bed. I got out of bed and looked down the hallway. The sounds seemed to be coming from Jack's room.
        It was pretty late and I just assumed he was talking with the twins or something. Looking down, I was the dance shoes that I found earlier. I thought a while and finally decided that you wanted to go and relax. I grabbed the dance shoes and headed down stairs. There was a large room with a piano and a record player. I looked around the room for a record and found one Labeled "Moonlight Sonata." I put it on and recognized the tune. You walked into the middle of the room and a few seconds of the song playing you started to dance with pure grace and it made me very happy to feel the world disappear around me. I loved to dance and it was so relaxing.

~Joseph's POV~
        "We have talked for over and hour." I looked at Jack and the twins with concern. "We can't do this to her you know" Jack stated. "We know" me and the twins said in unison. The room had gone silent till I heard something. "Do you hear that?" Everyone looked up and stayed quite.
        I know Michiko and Violetta were sleep so I didn't know who it could be. We all got up and walked out of the room and down the stairs. It's sounded like music coming from the small ballroom we had. We all looked inside to see who it was. In the dim light we could see Y/N dancing. She looked so graceful and even more beautiful when she danced.
        White went over to the piano and started to play along with the song. Y/N didn't seem to notice because she was so caught up in dancing. Her eyes were closed yet she still danced wonderfully. Jack had disappeared and Black was not her either. I just watched in amazement. Next thing I knew Jack came with a cello and black come with a violin. They walked to white and began to play even tho they were not apart of the some they still mad it work. I couldn't play an instrument so I just stood in the hallway. Y/N seemed to get even more into it when they started playing and she moved faster. She danced for a good 10 minutes till everyone stopped playing and she looked over at them. She smiled and went to sit next to white and the piano. She began to play the piano and everyone followed. She looked at me and smiled.

~Y/N's POV~
        I saw Joseph in the hall and he seemed lonely. I got up and walked over to him. Everyone else continued to play. "Do you want to dance?" I asked Joseph with a smile. "I don't know how to dance" he said looking away with his hand on his neck in embarrassment. I simply took his hand and walked him to the dance floor. He looked at me nervously as I stopped in the middle of the room.
        I moved his left hand to my waist and put my hands on his shoulder and held his right hand in mine. I started to move to start the dance and Joseph followed. As first he was lost but soon after he got the hang out it. We danced for about 3 minutes till Joseph stepped on my foot. He freaked out and repeatedly apologized. It didn't hurt but I just let him say it even tho I told him it was ok. Black walked over to me and took Joseph's place. We began to dance and when he spun me, I ended up with white in front of me with black at the piano. I giggles.
        I haven't had this much fun in along time I thought to myself. when white spun me I ended up with Jack. We continue to dance and switch places all night. Around midnight I noticed Joseph had gone. I thought nothing of it, he must be tired. The four of us continued to dance and dance as the night went on later and later. Around 3 I started to get sleepy.
        I sat on the floor with my legs so tired I couldn't get up. I yawned and tried to get up but couldn't from my sore feet. "I'm just gonna sleep here" I yawned. "No your not" black said picking me up. He walked slowly and I started to fall asleep. He gentle rocking was so soothing. So enough I fell asleep In blacks arms.
        I could feel myself being placed on something soft being half asleep. I looked up to see black kiss my forehead. I mumbled something and rolled over. Tomorrow would be another day of fun