Not ready

Joseph looked at me with a cheeky smile on his face. "Alright sweetheart" he simply said taking your hand gently and welling you to the match manor. We were placed  behind a curtain but we were allowed to look at the people he were supposed to "hunt." I looked and scanned the room. Seeing everyone that left me behind that day I snapped my eyes away. I couldn't explain but there was an anger inside of me. "Sweetheart? You ok?" Joseph asked but I couldn't hear him. All I could hear was those sirines that sounded when a gate was opened. That sound just made me so angry. All of a sudden the table and chairs the others were on started to flows with a purple aura around it. "Y/N! Not yet!" Joseph yell running behind me holding me tightly. All or a sudden I was back to normal. I felt a little light headed but over all fine. The furniture fell to the floor with a thud. I could hear sounds of displeasure. I was about to look up but Joseph grabbed my shoulders and spin me around to face him. "I'm sorry for what they did to you" he simply said holding me close to his chest. I didn't know what to do or say but I decided last minute that I was not ready to face them. Not now, and maybe not ever. And quite frankly I don't want to go back. I love it with the "hunters." Plus they are making a smaller house for me,Joseph, and Josh to live in without others being nosy. Honestly I wish my mother would have been more up front with me telling me I was a hunter as well. But I just headed back to the manor and waited for Joseph to come back. I found me way into his room, it was messy with photos all over the floor. At closer inspection they were all pictures with me in them. I hated picture but they looked good. "I gotta say, your great at your job" I mumbled to myself. I moved them into a small pile on the bedside desk and took a spot on the bed and started to drift off to sleep. Still fully dressed, I was too tired to change.
        It had been a few hours, and I felt someone lift me up and sit me up right. I felt the person undress me but I was too tired to fight back. I had a idea who it was so I wasn't worried. I felt them put me back down I'm bed with nothing but my underwear on. I didn't mind but then I felt a warm body lay next to me. It was so comforting that I couldn't help but turn around and cuddle into his chest. "I love you sweetheart" I heard Joseph's voice. Being too tired to say a word I just hummed in agreement.