Complications

~Y/N's POV~
I ran to my room only to find that Michiko had disappeared. I ran to her room but she wasn't there either. I continued to run to random places in hopes to find her but no luck. Jack, Joseph, and Black followed me. White had gotten tired a while ago and went to bed with the others. I kept running to find her and I finally did. She was at the lake I the forest never to the manor. But as soon as I got close she knew I was there and she ran away from me. She was to fast and I tripped over a stupid tree root. "Your a freaking cheat! You can float you wimp!" I yelled at her. Once I hit that floor it was like a flood of pain and tiredness rushed over me. "You must rest" jack said with concern. I simply ignored him and gritted my teeth to try and get up but I couldn't. My eyelids started to feel heavy and I couldn't move. Black put me on his back and jack covered me with his coat and they all walked me back to the manor. Jack and black left to go get sleep but Joseph stayed for some reason. He looked at me as if he were going to cry and I was right. He fell to his knees and just started to cry and cry. I gathered what strength I had to sit up and pull his head to my lap. I stroked his white hair to try to calm him but it was no use he continued to cry. I suddenly felt a serge of power and I lifter Joseph onto the bed next to me. He looked stunned at my strength but I didn't even know where it came from. I looked down to see a necklace on my neck that I didn't remember and it had a beautiful purple necklace. I looked to Joseph and saw a purple gem on his coat. I went to touch it and it began to glow brighter and he touched my necklace and it did the same. We back away looking at each other surprised. With curiosity taking over I reached for his hand and the gems glowed in unison. He lifted our hands up to be between us. I intertwined our fingers and the gems glowed so bright we could barely see. We released each other's hands and I could hear my heartbeat quicken. I looked into Joseph's eyes and I saw a shine in his eyes. My body had become limp and I fell onto him, my eyes feeling heavy. I could hear his heart, it's was fast. The sound of his heartbeat began to slow and it sounded so lovely. I fell asleep to his arms that night.

~Michiko's POV~
"My dear, they wouldn't have accepted you as your to powerful. You needed to be stronger over your powers or you may have killed us all." I spoke to myself in the manor attic. " I love you my dear, and the stories are true." I said thinking of the stories I was told as a child. "The lady of the moon and the man of history will be the two to create a new world for all to be free" I said thinking of Y/N and Joseph. I moved to the stairs and went back to my room. I noticed that Y/N's door was cracked open so I went to look. I saw Y/N asleep on Joseph. His arm wrapped around her waist. He was still awake and noticed me. I look at him sadly and he simple held Y/N closer as if she was a treasure that he couldn't let anyone have. I deserved it, because I was an offal mother to her. I closed the door gently and went back to my room and went to sleep.

~Joseph's POV~
As Michiko left my mind was on Y/N. This feeling in my heart just told me she was mine. She was mine and will only ever be mine. I felt her breath and her heartbeat that made me want her more. She was an amazing girl and I loved every little thing about her. I'm sure this was what Jack and the twins saw in her. She was amazing and powerful. I felt the power that ran through her as if it was running through me too. Like we shared a great power that no one else had. She made me feel so much stronger and she made my heart melt. She was the one meant for me, I just knew it in my heart. I stroked her hair with my other hands. "I will protect you my love" I whispered before falling asleep myself.