Kiss?

"Sooool," Lunette closed her eyes tightly. She didn't want people to stare at her. "Can we not go to the classroom like this?"

There was a pause before Sol nodded, "I know the perfect place." He changed direction and walked faster. Lunette was tempted to pull Sol's hair or kick him in order to make him put her down but at the same time she was tired and just put up with it.

"What about the sofa and chair?" Lunette tried to distract Sol.

"I will take care of it," Sol stated. He seemed a bit stern. He turned a corner and the amount of students slowly lessened into Lunette and her fiance were in an empty hallway. Lunette turned her body slightly to see where Sol was taking her. It was the janitor's closet.

"W-wait, S-Sol, put me down." He did just as Lunette commanded after closing the closet door behind them and locking it. "Are you out of your mind? If a teacher finds us we could be suspended or even worse, expelled."

"That would give us more time to search for our stones," Sol grinned slowly returning to his old self.

"That's not funny." Lunette sighed and scratched her head. This guy! "Anyway, thanks for calming me down back there." Sol's face darkened.

"How arrogant and rude he was! That boy had the audacity to look into your private school files! If I weilded any influential power here on this planet that boy-"

"His name is Wesley." Biggest. Mistake. Ever. Sol glared at Lunette. She opened her mouth as if to save her hide but couldn't speak because Sol had leaned down and kissed her. She inhaled sharply. Sol kissed her again before holding her as if Lunette was breakable.

"I do not wish to hear another man's name on your lips." Sol's words gave Lunette butterflies. Her face was probably all red.

"Okay," she whispered back. What else was she going to say?

Lunette walked awkwardly back to class by herself. Sol had kissed her. That was a first. 'Were we in a position to do that?' They were engaged but she didn't think he'd do that. He'd never tried before either.

When she returned to the class 2-C, the furniture had already arrived and was being positioned by two male students in the position Gigi instructed them, looking slightly irritated as she couldn't seem to make up her mind. Without a word, Lunette slowly worked on her new project Gigi gave her, to help decorated the table that would sit outside the classroom to invite and entice customers to come and enjoy their host club. Why was Sol not back yet?

'Curiosity is a dangerous thing,' Lunette sighed. Thinking back to the past, she'd never really liked Sol, or so she felt. She didn't try to get to know him either. She sat alone, watching the commotion. The room almost seemed bare without any furniture or desks but it was amazing how much space they actually had with the room emptied out. Some students had already tried on their costumes, the males flexing while the girls twirled in their dresses. One guy was dressed as a Spanish dancer, rose in his mouth and everything. A fellow female student bumped hips with him and they tried to dance together but failed as neither one really knew how to do the salsa or any other Spanish dance.

Lunette continued to make paper roses that each fair maiden received as she walked in. The roses were color coordinated per host so if a girl chose Danny, the playboy biker, she would wear an orange flower behind her ear. The idea was the same for every host that way they weren't overrun with girls. So many different types of men were portrayed, Lunette wondered which one would be picked the most. Probably the prince type but every girl had their own secret daydreams. Lucy was paying more attention to the biker boy Danny than to James who was dressed as a pop star. Lucy was known to fawn over handsome singers, especially boy bands. It was the only thing she seemed to have in common with Janice and they could talk about it forever.

Lunette felt detached from it all, as if she were watching a movie. It was rather different than the sentimental feeling three days before where she saw the class as peaceful and harmonious, a haven in a sense. Lunette popped her fingers that were cramping up. As she stretched, she looked out the window. The sky was turning dark, threatening more rain. That wouldn't be good for students with booths outside. Hopefully Sol would keep the sky nice and clear the days of the Cultural Festival. Lunette would try and keep him as happy as can be. She didn't want to be the reason some people's days were ruined.

"Prince Sol! Over here!" a classmate called out Sol's name and Lunette ripped the paper flower she was making. Lunette tried to skillfully peek out of the corner of her eye. Sol was splayed out across the white sofa like some spoiled rich man's son. The male students were gathered around him. It finally hit her, Sol was teaching them how to be a proper host that impresses the ladies.

Just then Lacey called to Lunette, "Lunette! You've been called to the back office!"

Back office? That's where teachers held meetings whether official or just with a student's parents. Taking a deep breath, Lunette left the room.

She could feel Sol watching her. He wouldn't know what going to the back office meant but it clearly sounded suspicious as Lunette watched him frown before exiting the room.