5

jovanis pov

me and my twin brother never really got along as well as most people would expect. he has always been an asshole to everyone, and mostly to me. i have no idea what i've ever done to make him hate me, or what made him such a dick, but it really sucks. it sucks that everyone prefers julian to me just because he's so "cool" and "trendy" and "popular."

it was the first day of junior year at school and i was fucking dreading it so much. i hate school so much. i like learning, just not most of the people there. and since julian and i go to the same school its worse. all of julians friends and pretty much the whole of our grade hates me just because julian calls me a nerd and talks shit about me to make him seem stronger, which i personally find is a bunch of bullshit. our grade may be kinda dumb if they love julian so much, but sometimes it makes me feel so alone and that no body actually knows the "real me".

after homeroom i went to first period, which was english, but in the hallway i just stopped. the most beautiful girl i have ever seen walked out of the homeroom that julian is in. she had tanned skin and the most gorgeous brown wavy hair ever. her features were so breathtaking. i just stared like a creep at her walking to her class which i could hear people say "is she new?... i've never seen her before... who the hell is that?" but being the shy loser i am, i couldnt being myself to say anything to her, but a girl who i think is called reagan or something started talking to her. i was still standing there staring at her like a creep.

"earth to hoevani ? i think you have to go to your first period now. stop staring at girls. no girl is ever gonna like a dork like you," said julian, looking really smug with himself as loads of his friends and kids in our grade were just laughing at me.

you know, there's some times where i literally just want to punch the shit out of my twin brother. ok, there's quite a lot of times. but he's so fucking annoying. in my mind i was just imagining beating julian to the ground and everyone cheering for me as they realise i am the better twin.

but in reality, i was just standing in the middle of the hallway, now staring at my bitchy brother walk away with his hundreds of friends. i carried on walking to english, hopeful that the girl would be there.