Chapter 1 (actual chapter)

I walked into my school to meet my friend Jacey (you can change it to your name if you want to.)
"Hey good morning!" She chirped.
"Good morning, I feel dead inside." I said lifting my eyes over to her (s/c) face.
"Well we all do." She said laughing. She kept walking and stopped to turn around.
I yawned while pressing my fingers over my lips that were open, trying to fight my sleepiness. I felt something like a pinch and jumped when I realized that no one was around me other than Jacey.I walked forward a few steps and saw my friend talking about something. My hearing had just stopped and it felt like I was hearing an ear peircing screech. I felt someone shaking me violently and heard a small whisper of my name.

Skylar

Skylar!

SKYLAR
SKYLAR!

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Jacey staring at me worriedly.

"Skylar are you okay!? You look pale and sick!" She said trying hard not to scream.

"I'm always pale and I don't feel si-," right then it felt as my heart had tried to stop. I dropped to my knees and slowly felt my vission blurring.

"Skylar! Are you alright-!" Then the last thing I heard was flesh ripping apart as tendons snapped.

Darkness surrounded me and I felt warm and fuzzy inside. I felt like I was in some sort of thick liquid, it kind of felt like I was becoming madder and madder, kinda like the Mad Hatter.
*not really*

I tried swimming but, I didn't felt like I didn't go far. I tried opening my mouth but it felt stuck. Like it was stitched down or glued.

It felt like almost a minute and soon I saw clearly.
The first thing I saw was blood.

Crimson blood.

I've seen blood before, cleaned up after my siblings accidental injuries. Pools and pools of blood around my school. I picked up my foot and looked for somewhere to place it and not get my dirty tennis shoes that I should probably buy a new pair; get soaked in blood. I entered a classroom to have the retched smell of death fill my nostrils.

I wanted to puke at how disgusting it smells as it looked but I was amazed at the killing style.

Organs were half eaten or something they were missing likely.

I looked at an organ and how it was covered in blood made me really want to take a small bite but doing so would make me a cannibal.

I looked around and saw that they were all dead and I was alone. The cops didn't arrive and nor did the ambulance.

I had just massacred a school of innocent people- well some were innocent.

I felt tears streaming down my face and I could feel the burn of the acid in my throat. I was felt melancholy and sorrow for the first time.

Hot tears flooded my cheeks as I sob.

"W-what monster would do this?"

"You my little princess, it's your doing. Such a messy way of killing but, I guess those eyes were satisfied with the sight." A deep raspy voice said making me jump. I looked down and on my hand was an eyeball and one on my other.

I turned around only to see darkness, my neck aching and the rest of my body fell limp.

"E-ej! D-don't k-kill he-er!"

"Well look at the mess she made she's capable of killing us." A voice growled.

"Guys calm Dow-SHUT UP!"

"We'll never get to the mansion with her if you idiots never shut up."

"I want apart of this- who said I was arguing black eyes."

"Who you calling black eyes stitch face?" Growled a raspy voice.

"G-guys, I-i think she's waking up!" A tick was echoed.

"Sull-!what did you just say gray face!"

"Guys she's waking up!" The ticking voice didn't tick. He sounded angry. I tried to open my eyes and they fluttered open. I saw three males.

A guy with stitches on his face had bright green eyes and auburn hair. The left was a guy wearing black, hoodie pants and shoes. His mask was blue and he also had auburn hair. In front of me was a boy who ticked-a lot. He wore a mouth guard and goggles. Brown chocolate hair and eyes that looked like milk chocolate. I looked down to see I wasn't actually tied. The green eyed man grabbed me and started running through the forest. He lifted me into my back quickly and soon the others started to catch up.

"W-where are we going!?" I squeaked softly.

"Sorry..! We're going through the forest of Slender man." He said and started to go faster. I tried to keep my hair out of my face even though it only went to my shoulders a little above them. It felt like my heart was filled with a thick substance and my throat was clogged with thick butter. I don't like butter by it's self.

I pressed forward and looked ahead to see only a thick blanket of trees. I turned my head to see the others still following and getting closer by the second. I gripped tightly onto him and shut my eyes closed. Soon he just decided to jump into the tree and watch the idiots pass.

"What's your name-sweet cheeks?" He asked.

"It's Skylar, Skylar (l/n)." I said smiling softly.

"I'm Liu the other voice i-Sully just Sully."

I nodded and looked down at the ground. I held the tree a bit tight nervously.

"Do you not like heights?" He asked.

"N-no I'm fine!" I reassured.

"I can get you down if you want?" He asked.

"No-no I'm good!" I said waving my hands when I felt myself slipping. I quickly gripped onto the tree stopping myself. I then heard a phone go off. He pulled his phone out and a boy came out glitching. He had blonde hair and bloody red eyes to be honest he looked pretty cool.

"Sup! The names Ben." He Shiites fun fingers at me.

"PATRICIA!" I screamed and then I fell I wanted to laugh but I also wanted to scream.

I was stuck in fear, I could hear him laughing so hard. I fell and landed in someone's arm.

"Your voice is loud." The masked man in black said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Let's go." He said and placed me down quickly and soon Liu dropped to the ground. I was now running.  I kept running with him and soon we lost Liu.

We stopped and I looked around.

"Here." He handed me a hand gun. I grabbed i and twirled it between my two fingers and slipped it into my holster on my leg. *yes I now have a holster.*

I looked around and saw a page.
"Don't touch it!" He said and I had grabbed it.

No no no no no no no No NO!

Was written all over it.

"What its paper?" I said twirling to find he wasn't there. I turned and started walking, I soon found more pages, only four in my hand so far, the drawings on them reminded me something.

Something so similar.

Slender man.