Chapter 6

*yay you get to be in the story too, look for your zodiac, anyways please enjoy! Also if your a Leo your in it too!*

The zodiacs-
♋️Cancer
♎️Libra
♉️Taurus
♏️Scorpio
♐️Sagittarius
♌️Leo
♑️Capricorn
♍️Virgo
♒️Aquarius
♈️Aries
♓️Pisces
♊️Gemini

Sorry if your not in the story a lot there's too many characters for me to keep in a chapter!*•

I walked off and entered the city and moved past a few shops before stopping at one.

I titled my head and chuckled softly how the shop was still up. I knocked on the door and was met with a man who seemed to be on the verge of death, from what I can tell.

"Welcome please come in!" He greeted and smiled brightly.

"Oh please don't hurt yourself!" I said and smiled back.

He nodded and closed the door behind me. I walked around and sighed remembering some old things I used to have with me.

A small tear slipped from my eye making me giggle softly at a fond memory.

I walked into the shop with Natalie as she held her purse in her hand.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Of course I am why wouldn't I be!" She replied.

"Tick tock tock your time is up!" I giggled and walked off and away from her and quickly grabbed a few small candies and a small switch blade that was a soft maroon with black engraving that swirled all over that were also gold.

"Ready?" She asked. I just nodded my head and hugged my little doll. From one of my friends Aries. Cancer gave me a red fox but, I left that at home and Pieces gave me a huge teddy bear that can't fit into my arms or my small little hands. I giggled and handed the clerk a small quarter.

I grabbed a few of the candies and remembered the switch blade. I should probably visit the Zodiacs.

I miss those guys.

But, remember how they are they're crazy!

We still love them though!

I miss them we can visit them...one day.

I giggled and handed the old man the only fifty dollar I had on me.

His eyes widened and chuckled.

"Keep it all of the change too thank you." I replied and walked off.  I ate a few of the candies while thinking of the zodiacs.

I felt a few hot tears slip from my cheeks as I remembered how they took care of me when I got lost.

Aries was yelling at Capricorn for messing the Tv up while Cancer was crying in the corner cause Pisces left legos on the floor. Virgo was in the kitchen fixing dinner along with Leo.

"Skylar your back!" Aries said getting her attention away from Capricorn .
Libra was cleaning while Sagittarius was face paling at how stupid they were acting.Gemini wasn't in the room or house so they guessed they went shopping.

*screaming on the top of their lungs battle cry's fighting over their favorite desert. Also hitting shelf's and almost got kicked out by the store manager.*

Aquarius was outside making snow angels more likely to fall asleep letting snow pile on top of them.Scorpio was helping me with my stuff and already had a map  and my phone in their hands. I titled my head a little, " What's this for?" I asked.

"Oh you left this on the floor!" Scorpio replied.

Taurus ran into the room with papers flying everywhere making Libra's eyes widen as they had already cleaned the house top to bottom literally.

"Taurus!!! My house is ruined!" They screamed and fell face first onto the floor.

"Aries can you help me oh, hey Skylar!" Taurus said then left quickly.
Leo walked out with a big cake with many decorations. Virgo almost got crushed because of the weight of the cake while Capricorn was drooling over the cake because it was their favorite flavor,(your favorite cake flavor.)

The cake toppled because of the height making leo screech in shock. " MEH CAKE" then bursted into tears. I giggled and I could get a few chuckles and giggles back before we were all laughing.

I walked into the forest and started singing softly.

"Beautiful silence, Beautiful pain.
We're only human we're meant to dream.

Lost in a life full of mistakes we do what feels right and fall with no brace.

Chased by the sun escaping flats lines dreams are a curse.

Wake up your alive~
Oh slowly fading from the misery, I've accepted who I'm supposed to be, I've accepted who I'm supposed to see...

Lady in the mirror,

Oh, everyday I'm getting older every time I break I get stronger.

Everyday is getting a bit colder,
When I grow closer to... the devil on my shoulder.

Mmm hmmm~

To the devil on my shoulder.

Beautiful silence beautiful pain,
Beautiful people, nowhere all stained.
Lost in a life full of mistakes we do what feels right and fall with no brace.

I'm a sinner, a tainted saint I'm a savior it's all the same.
Chased by the sun escaping flat line dreams are a curse,

WAKE UP YOUR ALIVE!

Oh slowly fading from the misery I've accepted who I'm supposed to be, I've accepted who I'm supposed to see...

Lady in the mirror.

Oh everyday I'm getting a bit older. Every time I break I get stronger. Everyday gets colder when I grow closer to the devil on my shoulder.

Hmmm mmm~ when I grow closer to the devil on my shoulder..." I stopped and felt something stopping me from singing I ended up sobbing.

The trees surrounded me like a thick blanket and made me feel calm.

Guys we could asked Slender if we could go see the Zodiacs?

"I'm the one asking though." I replied yawning finding myself tired.

I sniffed softly and stepped forward to find myself soon lost in the endless forest.

I could feel my skin shiver each step I took into the forest.

I then saw someone walking through the forest. I quickly hid behind a tree and perked my head over and saw someone quite familiar:

"Aries."