Game

A/n: this game isn't really a game it's games mixed up so heads up da cringe.

And of course the game we had to play was seven minutes in heaven.

I wanted to walk away and say 'PEACE' but noo cause of Jeff.

He dragged me into the living room and others who wanted to play came into the living room as well.

Lazari and Sally was playing with Nurse Ann and Slender he actually -I had no clue what he was doing .

I was sitting on a stool and so were the others.

Liu wasn't going to play which made me mad cause he got to not have to play while I was stuck here.

"Okay I'm gonna start off with the rules before we play.
Okay first rule, no hanky panky. Two no killing each other. Three do not break the closet that we are using.
Four have fun~" Liu said.

Liu held a hat that he probably stole from a magician or killed one.

Oh and the game we were playing was also going to be mixed up with Truth or far with drinking.

This wasn't my idea it was Kaegako(probably spelt that wrong) and Ben plus Jeff maybe.

"Okay since we have a new comer I guess she shall go first. Skylar your up." I stood up and spun the wheel. The only four choices were, vodka, Seven minutes in heaven, truth and dare.

After waiting for what felt like forever.

It landed on truth.

I sighed in relief.

"Is it true...you use magic." Someone asked probably BEN.

"I think.. uh yea?" I replied.

"What type of magic?" Jeff asked.

Everyone looked at me grinning.

"Uh- I don't know." I said and glanced around.

They groaned and we started playing again. I waited for about thirty minutes until it was my turn again.

"Skylar, your up." Liu said. I stood up again and walked over to the wheel. I spun it and stood back. It landed on vodka. How many shots- the entire bottle oh come on. Jeff handed me the vodka. I didn't trust it. I mean I tried vodka before and I don't like it. I held the bottle and unscrew the cap. I shrugged my shoulders and chugged it down. I hated the taste and how it burned my throat. I finished the bottle quickly and set it down on my lap. My vision became a bit blurry but I could still see.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked.

I didn't respond how I usually did.

I just nodded.

Soon after literally a minute it was my turn again. I spun the wheel and it landed on seven minutes of heaven. I grabbed a slip of paper and I stared at it: I unfolded it to reveal.

"Toby." I said and looked up at him.

Jeff grabbed me and Toby and pushed us into the huge closet that was surprisingly really small on the inside. Toby looked at me and I looked at him. We didn't talk so we just sat there for three minutes. "Hi." He said then ticked.

I just tilted my head to the side, "Kanichiwa?" I replied.

His brown eyes widened. "Animooo!?" He said and clasped my hands together.

My eyes widened in surprise.

I then slumped down feeling a bit tired.

Soon Toby let go of my hand and I felt something warm on my cheek making me feel fuzzy inside. I heard something from Toby and then the closet door opened. I turned my eyes lazily over to see Jeff opening the door. I got out first and headed to my room.

——-Toby——

I got out the closet right after Skylar got out. She headed up the stairs quickly while we watched her.

"Did you do something?" Jeff asked nudging me in the rib with his elbow.

"No." I said and ticked.

"Well that's a-shame." Jane said while frowning.

"Oh come on brighten up we can get drunk or something!" BEN said while presenting about thirty-six bottles of wine and vodka. I sighed and ticked a few times before heading off to my room.

—haha this is now cringe of the story well most of it. If you are not prepared to die of cringe skip to the next chapter don't worry you won't miss anything. Please be prepared for the part haha lol anyways continuing the now cringe part. I'm really tired so let's a-go!—-

:I'm using stupid words and auto correct:

****WARNING!!! CRINGE ALERT!!*****

I went to da room. I fell in meh bed. I looked at da ceiling. I could hear jog(Jeff) and Ben screaming. I saw Masky and hoodie enter holding bottle. They went to deir bed. I could hear Masky breath. I looked to see a
Closet(clock) ticking.

"Go to Slender.(sleep)" hoodie said.
"I am trying." I replied.

I turned overseas and was now going through the window(auto correct words)

My vision was so hard to get through the way to the beat(out of the window) of them foest(forest).
I turned meh head to see holdie(hoodie) fat(glaring) at men(me). I looked so(down) and hurricanes(hurried) to meet(my) bedtime(bed). I grabbed da Pali (paper)and stood(stared) at the potato(paper.)

"Got (go) tomorrow's(to) sleepless(sleep.)" masked(Masky.) said.

Ale(Slender) television(teleport) into the roses(room). He knocker(knocked) USA(us) outside(out). I saw David(darkness) it was a voice(void) an editor(endless) onto (one). I looked like it was my first time here in the valley(void.) [asleep without any dreams]