Another of a chapter uhh 4???

—-mehz POV—-

I slumped over to my side of the bed and groaned. I got up and rubbed my eyes and drugged myself over to the door when it didn't open.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

I rubbed my eyes letting my vision clear better. I twisted the bob(it's knob) but it didn't open. I looked to see the lock thingy was pointed to unlocked.

Yep we're stuck.

Look at the sides of the door.

Guys I think we're gonna die.

Guys there is a freaking WINDOW!

I hate all of you.

Awwwww! I love you too!

I'm scared.

I just sat down and listened to them arguing.

Why did I have to be stuck with you guys of all the souls out there.

Oh I'm sorry am I not too stupid enough to be on your level?

Yes-wait WHAT did you say!?

Guys no fighting look!

You wanna go pip-squeak?

Sure one on one.

'Guys shut up we need to get out of here first!' I screamed in my head.

What about kicking the door down?- she asked.

I nodded and sighed. I felt a huge wave wash over me. My throat felt sore and dry and my head was hurting.

I fell onto my elbows feeling like I wanted to throw up.

Oh- uhhh sorry!

Sorry!? I thought you were in control of her fragile body idiot!

I stumbled a little but, managed to gain back to my control once the wave had gone. The voices kept talking while I blocked them out. I cracked my knuckles and went back a bit when a I heard snickering.

I could hear the music playing in my head. I snapped my fingers and I wore a black head set. My hair grew longer and I was wearing a light blue short dress that had two dropped cuts in the back. My light blue music note that was on my cheek grew to a black. I charged at the door and kicked it down.

Oh- oh no this is real bad.

Have mercy oh my oh dear who ever did this is definitely dead. Oh my someone help this poor insane little child. Oh my go-

I landed on the door to see that it must've been glued down. I could feel my insides burning.

I sighed and walked down the hallway feeling the beat coming alive. The music blasted in my ears as I stepped. I soon was running down the narrow long hallway. In my hand was my katana that had blue roses and black goop on the handle.

I stopped quickly and stared at the railing that led down. I felt rage building up into me. A growl ripped out of my throat and boomed around the mansion.

"In the end it doesn't even matter." I sung softly and tried to keep myself calm. I was so mad just because my door was glued shut and so what. Just something snapped inside of me.

Was it my insanity no.

What was it then.

Who or what was it then?

(Sorry I'm making this short.)