Chapter 3

-back to meh POV-

I came back quickly to find the parents dead and Jacks hollow laughter. I brushed my hair back and twirled around and exited the house to have Laughing Jack following behind me quickly. I tapped my feet quickly and started running. Light blue music notes showing my foot steps. I moved quicker and felt a pressure change I widened my eyes and looked to see a thick fog through the trees. I stopped myself and quickly jumped onto a stone.

Laughing Jack snatched me into his arms quickly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The rake is out there that's big fog, Lulu's is not as thick because humans are retarded, but no offense they can be." He said and looked around.

I just nodded and looked around too. I then was placed down and I started to walk slowly. I then saw a squirrel that was standing still. It was holding an acorn in its hands. I then saw something move in the fog something white and hunched over. A scream sounded far away making my eyes widen. I then saw someone running past me: I just wiggles my eyebrows in confusion. I then held something pierce my back. "Im'sa dead now?" I croaked before my vision went black.

Beep
beep.
Beep.
Beep.
Beep!

"Beep!" The voice was coming from Toby. I lifted my body up to reposition myself on the-BED!

My eyes flew open and I looked around to see Hoodie and Laughing Jack along with Nina and lastly Sally. I then heard an unfamiliar voice it was kinda deep but soothing.

"Your awake I thought you would've been dead." He wore a lab coat and a yellow mask that had a smiley face on it.

"Why w-what happened to me?" My voice came out a bit shaky and cracked a little as I talked.

"Skylar you died, the rake killed you." Laughing Jack said, this made me furrow my eye brows trying to wrack my brain of what happened to me but nothing came to my head.

"W-what!?" I said trying to scream but it cracked.

"Your dead." Slender man said.

"I-I can't be, then how am I alive?" I asked.

"Your an Entity, a mythical being like I am. You don't have to worry about dying to any of us or any natural causes." Slender man said while placing a tendril on my head forcing me to lay back.

"I-I couldn't have-I can't be." I muttered.

"Here see you when you get better gumdrop." He handed me a loli and left and so did the others. I brung my knees forward and couldn't help but to cry.

I unwrapped the lollipop and placed in onto my dry tongue that thirsted to be quenched. I grabbed my pillow behind me and hugged it while my tears soaked into the pillow.

I heard the door cream(haha lol! XD, the work[😂 the word is word] is creak)  open I quickly wiped my tears and look to see a girl. She had long red hair done in a braid.  She turned to see me and quickly made her way to me.

"Hi I'm Lazari!" She smiled and tried to get onto the hospital-ish bed. She struggled a bit but, was able to get up onto the bed.

"I-oh I'm Skylar." I chuckled nervously and hugged my knees.

She scooter closer, " So, do you like being here?" She asked.

I froze  a bit and had to think about it.

" Yeah I do- I just don't want to.. live forever.....never mind." I mumbled the middle of my sentence.