Chapter 2

I turned around to see a tall figure.
"Hi?" I said waving, my nerves shaking and running around all over my spine.

"Hello child.what brings you to my forest?"

"Well you see, um I was brought by three people, one wore a striped black and white scarf. One guy wore a blue mask and the other wore a mouth guard and ticked a lot." I said.

"I see Ej and Toby then and also Liu. Would you like to come to my mansion?"

"Yes please! Oh and my name is Skylar."

He touched me using one of his tentacles,"before we go I must warn you, you might suffer from slender sickness."

"I think I'll handle it." I said. I was soon in front of a huge mansion. "Crap!" I muttered, I felt a bit nauseous. I could feel him staring at me and almost like he wanted to laugh. He opened the door and I walked in and he also did. Everyone stared at me.

"Who's this a new proxy?" Asked one of the masked man.

"Nah I actually have no clue." I said.

"She's going to be staying with us so I want you guys to get used to her." Slender said.

"Noice~" I mummbled.

"Hey kiddo want some candy?" A tall clown, I guess if I remember correctly he is Laughing Jack.

"No thank you maybe later I feel a little sick after... teleporting." I said and smiled softly.

"Great choice kiddo!" He laughed.

"Why's you leg wrapped up?" Asked another.

"Reasons." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

The three guys busted through the door and BEN walked in they seemed angry as
Hell until they saw me.

"Where the heck were you!" Asked Liu.

"Uhhhh-Abracadabra I'm now gone!" I said. A huge cloud of smoke blew around me and I was soon in an empty room. I looked at the door and decided to stay in the room.

"Eh." Was the last thing I said.

"I could've done better." I said to myself. I walked out of the room then looked back to see nothing was messy. I walked around and quickly snapped my fingers and I was wearing a black skirt and a shirt with a kawii potatoe~

I pulled on my headphones and listened to the music. My light blue music note was glowing on my cheek but I really didn't care.

"Blue Melody~" I purred my name. I soon found a stair case and I walked down it to soon find a knife at my throat.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. I just stared into light blue crystal eyes. He had pale leather skin with a cut smile. His eyelids were burnt, I just shrugged. I slipped from his grip quickly and slid down the stairs.

I walked around while they watched me I didn't care I felt like a movie star actually I felt like they were going to kill me at any second.

Soon we were called because it was dinner time. I sat beside laughing jack and slender. I soon learned the names of everyone living here. I soon became friends with Liu, Jeff, Toby, and Laughing Jack. Everyone else scared me.

"Since Skylar will be staying with us She will have to share a room with one of you guys until she is fully welcomed or she will stay in a room by herself. Eyeless Jack,Masky,Hoodie,Lost Silver,Toby,Jeff,Helen,Tails, and BEN are all off the list this leaves LJ, Liu,Smile, and grinny. Grinny doesn't seem to like her so he's off." He then started to think which one I should share a room with.

I preferred Laughing Jack cause, he was funny and he had a lot of sweets. Liu well Sully scared me.

"Skylar will be staying in Lj's room no if's or but's." Slender then left leaving no room for argument.

I smiled softly and stood up. I grabbed my plate and went to go wash it. I quickly washed it and left. I decided to go outside.
I snapped my wrist onto my katana and slipped out of the door going to go on my killing spree.

"Where you going kiddo?" Jack asked leaning on the porch.

"Well killing?" I replied.

He laughed and walked over to me.
"Not without me." He said and picked me up.

My eyes widened and I stared at him then at the ground.

He chuckled and then a black cloud of smoke filled around us. I then saw we were outside a house. I was placed down. I watched as he moved forward.

"Wait don't forget me!" I whispered loudly as I could without breaking my whispering voice.

He laughed and turned to face me. I rolled my eyes and hurried over. He grabbed my hand and hurried with me. I felt a pinch again. I opened the door quietly and entered. My vision felt a bit blurry again, my heart pounded wildly.

—Laughing Jacks POV-
I looked over to see Skylar.

She stood still holding her katana. Soon her hair grew long and fell onto the ground. Her skin turned black and she grew taller. Her eyes were gone but there were eyes over her body. A long black dress was cut showing her legs. Little strand connected like webs on the cut part. There was soon an eye on her chest near her neck. The eyes color was a bloody red. Her teeth were sharp like EJ's. Horns grew from her head and curled like a rams. She moved swiftly and headed to the parents room while I went to the child's room Eva. I could see Eva screaming for mercy.

I opened the door and to find her sleeping.

"Ring around the roses pockets full of poses ashes,ashes, we all fall down."