Chapter ( i forgot)

-Skylar's POV-

I walked through the forest and sighed softly.

I missed my parents.

I wonder what they are doing. I should go visit them.

I wonder if they've died yet?

I pulled myself into a run. I started floating through the forest. I made my way out and landed on a barbed wire fence making my face turn into a grimace of disgust.

I pulled myself up and quickly made my way onto the side walk. I looked around to see flyers everywhere and so were police. I pulled my hood up as it started to get colder. I jumped over a few fences making my way to my house. I tried opening the door to see it was locked.
I knocked a few times when it just didn't open. I rung the doorbell and soon a  man answered seeming pretty nervous.

"Hey, do you know a couple that used to live here?" I asked.

"Uh I'm sorry but, no I just moved here." He said adjusting his glasses a little.

My eyes narrowed to slots full of rage.

I snapped my fingers popping them. I pushed him back into the house locking the door behind us and charging at him. I kicked him making him hit his wall. My blue music note flashed an electric blue. I turned into the monstrous creature I was and growled. I snapped my jaw open wide and stuck my hand into his intestines ripping them out.

"You filthy liar." I snarled in disgust.

His eyes stared into mine as they were empty as they could be. He didn't scream which was weird. I took one of my claws and drove it into his eye and he bursted into tears and started to kick and scream. I first reacted and shoved my hand into his mouth. He tried to bite me. I took my claws and brought them out and sliced his throat then wiped his saliva onto his clothes.

"Disgusting." I muttered and turned back and hurried over to the sink and washed my hands a couple times. I grabbed a phone quickly and dialed 911.

"Hello what's your emergency?" A lady on the line asked.

"Someone help! There's a dead man in my house and the killer is in the house downstairs!" I said trying to make my voice crack.

"Ma'am where are you?" She asked.

"(Random location)?" I replied.

"Help is on the wa-." She said and I quickly hung up. I hopped out of the window and ran to the forest. I quickly twisted around and whipped my eyes to the scene.

I stopped when I was close to the edge of the forest.

I sighed and saw a club. I snapped my fingers and headed over there. I opened the door and stepped in.

I looked to see a bunch of people dancing and a group of people singing.

I smirked and placed my mask on to cover my face.

I walked over to see the microphone in a girls hand.

"Hey girly mind if I can use the microphone?" I asked.

"Uhh, no can't you see I'm busy using it?" She asked as she placed a hand on her hip.

"Well how about we make a little deal?" I asked my grin growing wider each second.

"Well how much?" She asked and placed her hand on a small table that was beside her.

I leaned in and whispered my answer, " how about five hundred grand?" I asked and pulled away.