Chapter 6.

We had waited for about 5 minutes, which we had spent telling Cam all about us, where we were from, what we were doing here, how long we’ll be staying for… He was pretty amazed that we had come all the way over from Spain, but we made him promise that one day he would go over there. Let’s hope it worked.

Anyway, this time I was facing the boys (Nash and Matt) as I saw them come towards us. I half smiled, but they both put there fingers to their lips, telling me not to say anything. I looked back at Cam, who was then talking to Maria about how he hated fish. A few moments later, Nash jumped on Cams back, startling the life out of him, whilst Matt and us three threw ourselves on the floor from laughing. His face was hilarious. As I got up, I saw Cam was laughing with Nash, so all was good.

Then Matt came to me and gave me a hug as I told him “Hey, I’m Kriss”. Then he smiled and went to say hi to the other girls. I was a Nash girl as well as Cam so when he was done saying hi to the rest of he girls I ran to him and he picked me up and hugged me. It felt ALMOST as perfect as with Cameron.

He put me down and smiled at me, and I also told him my name, the same as I had done with Matt.

“Hey, Nash” Cameron said, “we’re gonna go have lunch with these girls. I think they want pizza.”

We all nodded

“Kay, cool. Lets go” Nash said, and we started walking.

I had Cam on one side and Nash on the other, and they both started asking me questions, so it was a two sided conversation, I had to switch from one to the other. At one point I stopped them and told them to slow down, so we started talking more nomally. I told them about me and the girls, what we liked, disliked, how long I had been one of their fans, etc. I had obviously met Cam before Nash, so when Nash heard this, he nugded me. So I nudged him back. He nudged me harder, so I ended up bumping into Cam, causing him to nudge me back. So we ended up laughing our heads off, as I was passed from Cam to Nash with nudges. We looked pretty weird and some people were looking at us, but we didn’t care we were laughing so hard.

The three boys did get stopped a few times by girls on the street asking for pictures and autographs. Some of them looked at us horribly which made us laugh, and the boys laugh with us. But some of the girls were really nice and came over to talk to us and ask us questions. It was pretty fun actually.

….

By the time we arrived to the Pizza Place, which was actually five minutes away, we were astonishingly hungry, so we sat down and ordered inmediately. I was having a basic barbecue pizza, Isabel asked for ham&cheese, and Maria just asked for a salad, because she couldn’t eat cheese.

“Shall we go to the bathroom ladies?” Isabel asked. Maria and me nodded. Then Nash turned to us.

“Why do you always have to go to the bathroom together. Will you get lost?” We all laughed.

“No” I told them “ But we’re probably gonna talk about you” and then winked at him.

And with that, we walked over to the bathroom and went inside. I sat on the sink, whilst Maria washed her hands and Isabel put on some mascara.

“Kriss” Maria and Isabel said at the same time. “That was so so so cute when Cam hugged you. I mean I thought I was going to cry just by looking at you!” Isabel finished. “I’m so happy for you. You are actually living your biggest dream, plus there’s Nash and Matt!”

“I still cant believe it” I told them. “Its all going too quick and before I know, this is actually a dream.”

“No it’s not,” Maria told me, grabbing my hand. “Its real, Kristina, so live it and have fun baby, you deserve it after all these years.”

I hug them both, wash my hand and go back to our table, were the boys greeted us laughing.

….

Lunch was amazing. It was so funny we choked up on our drinks and food more than once. Especially Matt. He would laugh at anything, causing me to laugh , causing everyone else to laugh. We would say any stupid thing that came to our heads, then cracked up again. And after about an hour, we managed to finish.

The boys paid for our lunch! I actually felt so bad for that, because they had no need to. I came out of the restaurant a bit serious, so Cam came over.

“Hey, its okay” he said, “seriously, its nothing”.

I looked over to him and smiled and the serious look on his face. Then I reached my hand over to him and tickled him. He squirmed, a playful look running through his eyes, so I took off running.

I was so glad I had decided to wear Vans today, I could run so much faster. It was pretty hard though cause I was laughing all the way, so Cameron managed to catch me. Before he could do anything, I also saw the other girls running along the wide street with Nash and Matt chasing eachother too.

Then Cameron grabbed me from the back and lifted me up, then started tickling me. I started to move around, almost shreiking from laughter, but his strong arms, his biceps digging into me, didn’t put me down. He just ended up carrying me princess style whilst I laughed and laughed and laughed.

When we got to the place we had met, he put me down. Nash came up to me and opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off before he could say anything.

“I know you guys don’t really want to give away your address and I understand. I mean I swear to God we wouldn’t tell a soul, but there is no reason for you guys to trust us. I’ll give you three my number, its American I rented a phone, and you can call with no caller ID or whatever and meet up again of you want. I had so much fun” then I smiled at Nash, took out the receit of the lunch that was sticking out of his pocket, and scribbled down my number with a pen I had.

Then I gave it back to him and hugged him. He hugged me back hard and said “Thankyou for understanding. I’m sure one of these days we’ll take you up to our flat or something”. Then I went to Matt, hugged him too and he kissed the top of my hair.

Finally I went to Cam and he took me in his arms.

“I know you are a “Cams girl”. Maria told me your twitter and how long you’ve worshipped me. Thank you” he laughed, “I had so much fun with you today you are so amazing and Oh My God so funny and crazy. I’ll call you in a couple days time, cause I’ve got to go pick up Hayes and his girlfriend tomorrow. I love you baby okay? Thanks for understanding, I trust you though. Bye”. Then, as he let me go, I grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

“You just about made me the happiest girl in the world today, and I’ll thank you for these amazing years always being right by your side. I’m trying hard not to have an attack cause I’m standing right in front of you, because I shouldn’t.” We laughed, “Today was amazing and I want to have more days like this cause this is how I feel the happiest okay? Thank YOU for eveything. I love you too bae. Laters”.

I let him go and smiled at him. He smiled back and turned to go.

Maria and Isabel linked arms with me and we turned the opposite direction and started to leave to, not sad, but happy and still laughing, hiperactive from before.

Then, just before going around to corner, I looked back.

And I found Cameron staring back at me too.