Chapter 2.

I vaguely remember walking into the house, stumbling upstairs and throwing myself on a random bed. I was so tired.

.....

As I opened my eyes the next morning, I didn’t know where I was. I was in this massive light blue room, with a double bed and a bathroom with its door open. I could see the king size bed and king size sink. Not to mention the freaking king size toilet. I gasped as I turned and saw where all the light was coming from. The whole wall was a window and the view… The view was so amazing, I couldn’t take it all in.

Suddenly it hit me. I was in LA. Los freaking Angeles. Not only my bae lived there but so many amazing famous people. Miley Cyrus. Rihanna. Wow.

I stretched and got out of bed, yawning. Jetlag didn’t even hit me because I was so tired after the flight. I hoped I could go to sleep tonight.

I go into the bathroom and washed my face and had a shower, washing my hair. Then I decided to let it dry loose like I usually did. I opened my luggage and put on some denim shorts and a white tank top, because it was sunny outside. I wore my bikini underneath. I applied my basic everyday makeup; concealer and mascara (this time waterproof for the beach) and headed downstairs.

The whole house was so amazing I couldn’t believe how spacious and free it felt. Isabel and Maria had already made themselves at home and were now sitting on the sofa on their phones.

We had decided that the first day we were going to spend getting to know the place, and, most importantly, buying food.

“Morning!” Isabel told me as she looked up from her phone. “How do you like the place?

“Its amazing,” I told her, “but I’m so hungry. Shall we go get breakfast and some food?”

“Finally!” Maria said, looking up from her Instagram, “I’ve been asking Isabel for at least half an hour, but she couldn’t be bothered!” We laughed and I heaved the other girls off the sofa.

“Come on!” I said. “Lets go get to know this paradise we will be staying in for the next month!”

……

We walk in about three hours later with 4 grocery bags on us. It turns out the supermarket, bus stop and restaurant all down the road; and there was a cute little lane surrounded by shrubs to go down to the beach. It was so perfect.

“I’ll go put this away, you guys get the towels and stuff ready and lets go down to the beach” I tell the girls, and they hug me and run upstairs. I sigh happily and unload the food.

Then I make chicken sandwiches and fill a bottle with orange juice. I take three chocolate bars and put it all in a provided picnic basket.

I take out my phone and finally turn on the WiFi. I send a message to my family that I´m fine, the house is great, bla bla bla… it was afternoon over in Spain, so I figured they were in the swimming pool.

After Isabel and Maria came down we all started walking toward the beach. The WiFi still reached my phone so I went into Twitter and directly to Camerons profile.

He had tweeted that he was planning to go to the beach.

Oh. My. God.