Chapter 8.

I only had 10 minutes left until Cam was coming to pick me up to go rollerblading, and I still hadnt decided what to wear. So I went for make-up first. I just put on the usual amount, because I knew Cam didn’t care much for makeup. Then I went for some high-waisted black lace shorts and a baby pink crop top. I grabbed my black rollerblades, put on my black converse and with five minutes to spare, headed outside.

A few minutes later I arrived to the T.G.I Fridays down my street, where I was supposed to meet Cam. I was just in time. He hadnt arrived yet, so I went on my phone and checked Instagram and Snapchat. As I locked my phone again, someone tapped on my shoulder. I was about to turn around, but that person hugged me from behind and led me to a bench. His amazing smell is what gave away who he was.

When we got to the bench, Cam turned me around and kissed me on the cheek. “Hey” he said.

I laughed. “Cheeky boy, kissing me on the cheek” I told him. He pouted.

“I didn’t get one.”he said.

 So I kissed him back. “Here lets take a picture for snapchat” he told me. So I hid behind his shoulder smiling whilst he took the selfie. Then he downloaded it. “I’ll send it to you later, we’ll take some more pictures by then”.

I was really nervous. I didn’t want to fall down on my blades in front of him. That would be so embarassing.

 …

But we actually ended up having an amazing time! I mean, we were holding hands most of the time, cause Cam hadnt really mastered the art of rollerblading. I had to help him out a little. It was really cute how he concentrated on not falling down and at the same time keeping me entertained.

We mostly talked though. About anything and everything. That was one of the amazing things about Cameron. Even before meeting him in person, I felt I could tell him pretty much everything about me. We also took lots of selfies. He GAVE ME HIS NUMBER! And sent me the pictures.

“I had a really really good time” Cam tells me as we rollerbladed back to my house. “You are such an amazing fan. Or should I say friend. Or should I say something else…”

I kind of like quit breathing.

“Well, I must say, I had a pretty good time with you too baby. See you this afternoon with the girls okay?” I answer. Then I hug him, but before letting me go, he kisses me on the cheek again. But, this time, way longer and closer to my mouth. Shivers go down my back as I pull away and head home.