Chapter 3.

I stared at the screen. The location he had put. Was. Santa. Monica. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t speak. Isabel and Maria turned around and came to me. Then looked at my phone screen. Then stared back at me.

“Oh my god” Maria said to no one in particular, “is he really going to be here? We definetly should see him today”.

“Yeah.” I replied, whispering. “I guess we should.”

I still couldnt entirely believe that one of the people that I most love in this entire world, was going to be in the same area as me. I mean Santa Monica is slightly big, but small compared to other beaches. I had so many chances of seeing him and finally speaking to him.

So we carried on walking down to the beach, and posted a selfie on twitter that said that we were in the beach at S.M too. I have 2k followers, and I got quite a lot of favs and comments on it. I ignored most of them, followed a few people and then put my phone away.

When we got to the beach, we found a good spot to set our towels and decided to go straight into the sea. Well, Isabel wanted to go look for Cameron, but I thought it would be better to do it later, when he was probably more settled down.

After swimming for a while in the cool water, we got out, sunbathed until we were dry, and started eating our picnic. It was delicious. When I made a sandwich back at home, it tasted normal. But a sandwich from America made so much difference.

The fact that he walked by, looked at me, waved, stopped, waited and carried on walking frustrated me. I didn’t recognize him. Im so mad right now. Okay.

After we had the picnic we went to the sea again, went in and then I got out and lied down in the sun to dry. I heard people gasping and talking, so I opened my eyes. The blinding sun didn’t let me see much, but I saw a really cute boy. He had brown hair, hazel eyes and a perfectly sculptured body. He seemed extremely familiar, but with my limited sight I couldn’t figure who it was.

But what most got to me is that he was staring at me, walking along the sand towards me. He stopped in front of me and waved. I waved back, pleading God to tell me who this was. I couldn’t freaking see. He was still staring when he decided to leave and carry on with his, I think, walk. So I lay down again. And about 20 seconds later it hit me like a bullet. And it hurt. That person I just saw was Cameron Dallas. Fuck.

I was still crying when I got home, after searching the beach for about an hour and a half. It started getting dark and I still hadn’t found him, so I just gave up and went home.

Extremely mad at myself. I was asking me so many questions. Why didn’t you get up? Why didn’t you say something to him? Why didn’t you make more of an effort in the first place? I just couldn’t deal with it.

Maria and Isabel, though, were pretty nice about it, telling me that I would have so many more opportunities on this vacation to meet him. I just sat there and cried.

Why me?

CAMERONS POV.

As soon as I walked past her I couldn’t understand why she had caught my eye so much. I don’t usually go for blondes, but she looked… different.

Then, we were in the car and the lads kept asking me why I was so quiet. I didn’t feel like talking cause I was too busy trying to find out how to see her again. She caught my eye. This is not over until I know who she is and why is it that she looks so interesting, curious, different. I have to see her again.