Chapter 7.

Chapter 7

“Well that was definetely something.” Isabel told me the next morning at breakfast. “Nash is so cool. I’m so glad I’m a Nash girl, because Cam seems to go for you Kriss. Lucky girl. You got the one you want.”I laughed.

“That’s true” Maria said. “But I’m still a Carters girl. Even though I spent most of the afternoon with Matt, but I don’t know. I might start liking Matt more. Or both of them the same. I don’t know. Argh.” We laughed at her confused face.

“Hey, girls, it’s not like we are going to end up being one of their girlfriends or something. I mean, I wouldn’t mind if I did, but it isnt going to happen.” I got pretty sad saying that, meaning very word of it and knowing that it was true. There was no chance what so ever, he only saw me as another fan.

So I smiled sadly at them, and walked up into my room. I was wondering what Cam was doing right now. Had he already picked up Hayes, and his girlfriend, Sandy? Was he on his way there? Was he having breakfast? I really wanted to hear from him again, but I doubted he would even call me.

That mood I had earlier about Cam had gone. Because we ended up going to have lunch with Cam yesterday, we didn’t get to look around the shops. So Maria, Isabel and me decided to go shopping today.

We barged into the house with about 4 bags each. I had only spent 50$ on a Vans T-shirt, a OBEY T-shirt, a pair of flip-flops and some piercings. The other girls had gone for some serious shopping. They had spent at least 100$.

It was pretty hilarious because we had got lost on our way to the nearest shopping center, so we had to ask so many people to give us directions, making us even more confused.

We also took some amazing pictures. I had decided to wear a basketball shirt, tucked in, and leggings. Maria wore a nice simple blue dress and Isabel was wearing shorts and a black see-through T-shirt with a black sleeveless top underneath. So I think we looked pretty good.

As I was getting ready to watch a movie with the girls on the TV on the balcony facing the sea, I got a phone call. My heart started racing, so I went to pick it up.

“Hello?” I said.

“Baby.”

“Hey Cam! I thought you were never going to call.”

“Or course I was Kriss, I told you I wanted to see you again. And what I said was true. Do you want to go bowling with the lads, and Hayes’ girlfriend tomorrow at five? Bring the girls.”

“Course we’ll come. One problem though. I have no freaking idea what-so-ever where the blowling alley is.” I told him. He laughed.

“I can meet you three where we first met and take you there, have you got rollerblades?”

“Okay, and uum yes we brought them, why?”

“Its not to go to the bowling alley with them, don’t worry, I was wondering if I can pick you up in the morning and go out rollerblading until lunch.” I gasped. I seriously couldn’t believe it.

“Yeah, okay. Lets meet at the T.G.I Fridays on my street” I told him calmly, telling him my street.

“Great! See you at eleven then. Love you beautiful.”

“Laters, love you too bae”

Asdfgghhjjkkllñ.