Chapter 5.

I reckon you could guess who I was standing face to face to.

It was Cameron Dallas.

“Umm” I said. Smart one Kriss. I could hear the girls behind me whispering in agitaited voices. And I could see his cheeky smile peek out. That smile said something pretty confusing. I was a kind of “Finally” smile. Of course, I had seen him in the beach.

“Cat got your tongue?” he asked me. Out of no where, I poked my tongue out at him, just to show him. Even smarter one Kriss. He laughed.

“Well? Your name?”

“Kriss” I told him. Then smiled. I kind of zoned back in again and said, “and we’d love your help!”

“We’d?” he asked me, and then broke eye contact with me and saw Isabel and Maria. “Hello” he told them.

“That’s Isabel” I told him pointing at her, and she came to give him a quick hug, “and that’s Maria. We come from Spain” She also gave him a hug.

Then he turned to me and looked at me. That look only said one thing. Where’s my hug from you?

I smiled and gave in.

You could not imagine. How absolutely perfect it felt there, in his arms. We molded together perfectly, and he gently raised me of the floor, carrying me a few steps before slowly turning me around. My head was in the crook of his neck. I dared to brush my lips against it. He was so soft.  Then he put me down , but didn’t let me go. I heard the girls “Awww”-ing and whispering “She loves him so much Im so happy for her”. I smiled, and felt him smile too. It was so amazing. He was stroking my hair and my back and gently kissing the top of my head. I knew he was this nice to all of his fans, I didn’t feel any different to them cause I wasn’t. I was still so perfect though.

Then we slowly pulled away, almost not wanting to. Then I smiled at him, and let go of him. I swear I instantly felt cold, even though it was boiling hot outside.

“So, where do you want to want to eat? Me Nash and Matt havent eaten yet, so we could all go out together”. He tells us.

Our mouths fall open.

“um.. okay. We’re fine with pizza” Isabel says. Cam pulls out his phone and texts them to come down.