Pokemon Story 8: Legendary Robot Pokemon

Professor Roboto laughed... he was creating his first legendary robot pokemons! 'This is making history!' Robot Ghastly said 'Hahahe... heahaehehehahuihua... HAAAA!' Robot smiled too. 'Yeah, surely it is...' he said with a grin.. he put another screw in the robot.... 'Just like this we would be making history again by creating the most powerful robot Pokemon... Dark Arceus when all the plates are in my hands!' he yelled 'I will let Jessie, James and Meowth rest for now... I have sent other people to find the last plate...' Ghastly smiled as he looked to the legendary robot that was being built. 'It looks like me...' it said with another laugh. 'Yeah... it is a robot Darkrai, after all...' Roboto said 'I will be inserting a lot of Ghost moves in it too since it always annoyed me that Darkrai was not a ghost type!' Both of them laughed... Back in Kalos, Red and Misty were still searching for the scientist... 'We searched almost everywhere but still didn't find that scientist who creates the robot pokemons!' Red said. 'Yeah, it's almost afternoon...' Misty replied 'You know what, I am tired and so are you... let's leave this stupid searching for a moment and let's go to some restaurant to have some delicious Alolan doughnuts and some other food...' 'Ash you wish!' Red said. Both of them started walking in search of a restaurant. They finally found one and entered in it. 'Welcome, here's your seat!' the waitress told, pointing at a seat. Both of them sat on that seat. They ordered their food. They chatted until their food came. Once it came, both of them started eating it... 'Mhmm...' Misty thought 'Reminds me of Brock's food... ahh, the old days with Brock and.... Ash... Who knows where Brock is now... maybe he is focusing on becoming a Pokemon doctor... he became missing for a long time now...' She sighed as she gave another bite to the delicious pink doughnut.'Misty...' Red said 'You know, when I met this Ash guy... I saw some good in him... It felt like he cared about pokemons so much... but it felt like his good was left in his past... his evil was the present... Those eyes... they were of an innocent kid who cared so much about pokemons! How could he become evil!' Misty smiled. 'Let's not talk about him...' she said 'He was the Mastermind of Team Empire and also killed Serena in front us... don't forget THAT!' Red agreed...