Muirahara Woods [Pt.2]

I pant heavily and let go of the branch after pulling the guys to shore. They lay sprawled out on the ground and I collapse beside them, our clothes soaked.

Fred groans, “That was not as fun as I thought whitewater rafting was supposed to be.”

“We weren't rafting, WE were being lead to our doom.” I rub my face and realize the beanie on my head was gone.

“Where are we?” Hiro asked.

Fred pulls out his phone, “I'll call Heathcliff.” His phone buzzes uncontrollably. “Weird. My phone's acting crazy.”

“That's not the only crazy thing.”

We see Baymax standing in front of a tree and he's talking to it. “Hello-llo-llo-llo. I am Baymax.”

“Why is he talking to a tree?” Fred asked in confusion.

I try my nanotech and it just ripples on and off. It shouldn't be able to work like this unless something here has a very strong energy frequency, mainly magnetic.

“What's going on, Buddy? Oh, wet circuits. Huh, looks okay.” Hiro checks inside Baymax and steps away.

“On a scale of one to-to ten. How would you rate your p-p-pine-pineapple?” Baymax's screen glitches.

“I think we should get you home.” Hiro says calmly.

I think I'm freaking out, yeah, I'm gonna freak out. “Home? HOME?! Hiro we're LOST! Lost in the woods!”

Oh man, this worse than I thought!

I hold my hands to my head, “None of our tech works out here! It wouldn't be bad if we were lost in a place with people to ask help for, but NO! We're in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND MOST LIKELY BEING WATCHED BY THE HIBAGON!” My raises and I try to calm my uneven breathes. “AND YOU TWO DINGALINGS DRAGGED ME OUT HERE TO GET LOST IN THE WOODS!”

“Clear.” Baymax charges his defibrillators and walks towards me.

“Baymax! Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop!” Hiro stops him and glances at me with worry. “(Y/n).” He cautiously steps toward me.

To be honest, I almost started crying because I'm lost in an unknown place and the woods to make it worse and Baymax isn't acting okay.

“Hey.” Hiro grabs my arms gently, “(Y/n), you're overthinking everything. We'll be fine. Breath.” He has me follow his breathing pattern.

I start to calm down and take deep breaths in then let it out slowly. Okay, now I can think clearly.

“Stick out your tongue and say aaaaaaaaaaaaaa...” Baymax drags out his ah's and I couldn't help,but laugh. I do hope Baymax is okay after we leave here.

I step away from Hiro and sigh, looking around the area. “What are we going to do? We're in the middle of nowhere, literally.”

Fred grins, “Calm down, (Y/n). I bet Heathcliff is looking for us right now.”

Oh no. The realization on Hiro's face is not good.

“How would he even find us? We're miles down river from where we started and no one knows where we are.” Hiro grows worried.

I gulp, since he was right. No one probably knows I'm with Fred and Hiro, just Karmi, but she doesn't know where these two dingalings took me.

Fred gasps and grins, “Maybe Gogo saw us when we were hiding from her.”

“Yeah, G-Gogo! Sh-she-she can't be that far.” Hiro says nervously and starts yelling. “Gogo! Gogo!”

Fred joins in and I grimace at the noise, then grab their arms. “Guys, you might attract something else other than Gogo. Let's just walk up the side of the river instead of yelling around like idiots.”