Aunt Cass Goes Out [Pt.3]

After school, I walked with Hiro and Baymax to their home which was a fun. By fun, I mean, poking each other that might cause bruises later, except Baymax kept bringing up his healthcare protocol when we would say ‘OW’ too many times.

“Red, white, or blue. OR baby blue, yellow?? Maybe red like those women from a Hollywood walkway. Honestly, do you think Alistair would like white instead?”

It's a little hard to catch up and understand what Cass was saying as she kept flipping through the few dresses she had. I will honestly say I'm not a professional at this whole thing, but I could tell which color would best match a person and the style they most feel comfortable in. I think.

“Cass?”

“Hm?” She looks at me through her vanity mirror.

“Have you been on a date before?” I ask.

Cass throws the yellow and blue dress back into her closet, “Once, but that was a long time ago. Actually my sister was the one playing matchmaker.” She giggles at the memory.

Oh. That's why she asked me to help her. I smile softly and get up. “I'm not so good that this, but-...” I go to her closet and look through the hangers that held dresses. “The red colored dress is a bit too much and the white doesn't go well if you happen to love food.” I spot a purple grape cocktail dress and pull it out. “You'll look great in this one. It's simple and the right coverage, then black heels.”

Cass holds it up to herself and grins, “Alright. Next. Jewelry?”

I think then gently nudge her. “You don't need jewelry. YOU are the jewel yourself.”

She laughs while blushing, “Aw! You're too sweet. Whatever I feel comfortable with. Right.”

I should probably check on Hiro. “I'm going to check on Hiro. He's most likely stressed over this.” I giggle and so does Cass.

“Okay. I won't take long.”

Once I step onto the café, I see Hiro pacing again with Mochi following his movement. I shake my head then spot my backpack on the chair. I don't know if I should be doing this, especially when Mel is going to go after Krei while he's on a date with Cass.

Gosh, I hate feeling so anxious about this. Hopefully Cass won't be put in danger tonight.

“(Y/n).”

I focus my vision- Holy!! I take a step back because Hiro was WAY too close. “Y-Yeah?”

He raises a brow, “Are you alright? You kinda spaced out there.”

I couldn't really lie about what I'm feeling though I can lie about an excuse. “Uh….I'm just worried about Cass is all.” I chuckle a little bit. “I mean, it's Krei. You know, he tends to be a damsel in distress.”

Hiro laughs softly, “I know. Which is why I am going to follow them.”

Really? I roll my eyes. I wonder if Hiro would be doing this too if Tadashi got a date…..honestly I know I would.

There's a knock on the café door and Hiro answers it to reveal Krei with a bouquet of pink flowers. Mochi meows in anger, clearly not liking Krei either. I pick up Mochi go calm him down.

“Hiro! Third time I've seen you today.” He grins at Hiro and sounds surprised.

“Yeah! Third time, but it's not the charm.” Hiro smirks while crossing his arms.

Krei fakely laughs, “Ha! Funny.” He ruffles Hiro's hair, “I think. Jokes aren't really my thing.”

“Har har.” I say sarcastically.