||4.||

•||Ch4: Shocking Surprise||•

||Shanze POV||

I looked at grandpa then quickly at Zeeshan. We both stared at each other in complete shock and surprise.

“Grandpa! What is this?” We both asked on the same time in slowly whisper.

“Your engagement!” Grandpa said with a grin.

Grandma came to us with rings in her hands. I didn't want to do this but I didn't have a heart to ruin their happiness.

My hands were trembling and I was feeling nervous. I wanted to deny but the words were stuck in my throat. I looked at my parents but after seeing them happy made me shut my mouth.

Grandpa gave one ring to Zeeshan which he took. I looked at him as he slowly put the ring in my finger. Everyone clapped and cheered for us.

Grandma handed me other ring and I put ring in his finger quickly with my trembling hands. I was confused because my life took a turn.

I looked around at everyone with forced and fake smile as they congrats us. My eyes met with Mahira who was glaring at me with tearful eyes and so much hate in her eyes.

She turned around and rushed out of the hall. I successfully moved away from Zeeshan with an excuse and ran behind Mahira.

“Mahira! Please listen to me!” I said and stopped her.

She jerked her arm away from me and looked at me with betray in her eyes.

“Why? Why do I listen to you? How could you do this to me?” She cried loudly and moved back from me.

“This is why you said me to forget him. Because you also want him. Congrats sister you are successful in stealing him from me. Admit it you win,” She yelled and wiped her tears.

“You are nothing but a backstabber. How can you betray your own blood?” She looked at me in disgust.

“Please. Listen to me once,” I whispered softly and felt my heart heavy.

“Stay away from me from now on. You are not my sister anymore. Not my sister. I hate you,” She said and ran back inside the hall.

I stood still with my mouth opened and in disbelief. My own sister hated me and called me a backstabber.

I tried to breath but I felt my world spinning. I put my hands on my head and gasped for air.

“Angel! Are you OK? You rushed out here?” Hasan asked, suddenly, appearing in front of me.

“Yeah! I just needed air. It is too much for me to handle, too much,” I whispered closing my eyes.

He span me around and hugged me. I was not in my right and I hugged him back which I knew was not good because I was now going to someone’s.