||Alert||

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Hi!

An honest answer please.

Tell me honestly this plot is annoying? Right?

I mean just look at the WEAK Female Lead. She is so stupid and TOO MUCH innocent. How did you guys bear her without any complain?😩

I don't know what the one year old (purani wala old) me was thinking about when writing this plot. SMH!🤷

So, I discontinued this story because it's plot has no proper and good end. Maybe I will start a new plot of this story but NOT NOW.

The new plot will be a little similar but CHANGED from the previous one.

In this new plot, our female leads WILL BE STRONG and fight back strongly.

But if whenever I start new plot of this story, should I start it here after discontinuing the old one or in the new book under “Chasing The Heart's Desire” name?

Let me give you guys a little glimpse of this new plot.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"You are Shanze Khan. Blood of the Khan family runs in your veins. You are as strong as them. No one can break you until you let them. You will never surrender yourself to anyone other than your Allah. Don't think these people can cut your wings," She told herself, standing in front the mirror.

She removed her hands from the edge of sink and turned the tap on. She splashed the cold water on her face and looked at herself through mirror coldly.

"The game is on and I, Shanze Khan, will not stop at any cost!"

• • •

"Why? Why her? When I removed her completely from my heart? Why? When I started to hate her so much? Why is this fate playing tricks with me? Why when I have saw her real face and true colors?" He asked, angrily looking in the mirror.

He closed his red bloodshot eyes and took deep breaths then opened his eyes again. This time his eyes so much scary and terrified.

"I am Zeeshan Khan, Miss Shanze. I will see how you will fly alone in this cruel world and till when. I will wait for you to fall in the jungle of hungry beasts and cry for your useless life," He gritted and punched the mirror.

The blood fell on the floor and he looked at his injured hand with a smirk.

• • •

"She is not yours, Hasan. And will never be. This is the bitter truth of your life. You have to bear the pain of seeing her with someone else," He told himself and cried in pain, silently.

He picked the glass and threw it on the wall. It broke into million pieces like his heart and scattered around as he fell on the floor, on his knees.

"Why Allah? Why? You created a place for her in my heart than snatched her away? WHY?" He asked in pain, helplessly.

• • •

"You have fallen in the depth of your almost destruction now, Mahira. You are the only one to put blame on," She whispered to herself with tears in her eyes.

She sat on her bed and put her head in her hands. She was trying to look brave but broke down.

"Why Allah? Why? Why I fell in love with a man who loves someone else? Who will never look at me with love? Why? And why I became a victim of the man I hate," She cried and sobbed.

~•~•~•~•~•~

So, tell me your honest answer. What should I do? (Because readers know the best)

I'll wait for your answer.

Oh! And thank you so much for giving your time to read this story.😩❤

Ramadan Mubarak.❤