||5.||

•||Ch5: Surprise From Hell||•

||Shanze POV||

We all rushed inside the hospital as they took dad on stretcher. They took him inside the ICU but didn't let any of us go with him inside.

Mahira hugged mom as mom condition was also getting bad. All of our tears were non stopped. We sat on the chair and waited for the doctor to come out quickly and informed us what happened to dad.

I buried my face in my hands and cried silently. I tried to tell myself to be strong for mom and Mahira. I wiped my tears and sat on the other side of mom and hugged her as she was still crying.

“Mom. Please don't cry. Dad hates your tears remember. It will hurt him when he will know you are crying,” I told her as I wiped her tears.

Slowly mom stopped crying and hugged Mahira and me. Five minutes later tayaabu arrived hospital with Zeeshan. Hasan also came on the same time with phupho. Grandpa also came with them.

Mom stood up and hugged phupho. Zeeshan stood away from me. He didn't come to me and kept quiet. Hasan came to me and kneeled down in front of me.

“Angel! Stop crying. Remember you used to tell me in childhood that angels never cry,” Hasan whispered, softly.

He wiped my tears and gave me a small smile which was telling me to be strong. I could feel Zeeshan’s dead glare at us.

Hours passed and we waited for the doctors to quickly came out and gave us news. When more fifteen minutes passed doctor came out and looked at all of us. We all held our breaths.

“He is out of danger! All thanks to Allah!” He said and gave us a big smile.

We all sighed in relief and thanked Allah then doctor. I felt a presence behind me.

“What happened to him?” It was Zeeshan was behind me and asking the doctor.

“He had a heart attack but now he is safe,” Doctor said with sorrow.

My eyes went wide and I took a step back as I felt the ground slipped underneath my feet but Zeeshan held me.

“You can see him. But one by one,” Doctor said and went away.

I moved away from Zeeshan and went to mom. I told her to go and see dad first. While she went inside we all sat outside.

“I will be back!” Zeeshan said and went away.

Mom came out in tears then we sent grandpa inside. She was sobbing on phupho’s shoulder which pained. Zeeshan came back with water bottle and sandwiches for everyone.

Firstly he gave it to mom forcefully who was not taking it then he gave to everyone. In the end he gave me one sandwich and went away, disappearing somewhere in the hospital.