||15.||

•||Ch15: White Like Ghost||•

||Shanze POV||

"Appi, look this one is so cute," I said, showing a cute baby dress to Rania appi for her baby. 

"Please pack this. I'll buy this," I told the shopkeeper, quickly when I saw the smile on her lips. 

"That's a gift for my niece or nephew," I added with a smile. 

Rania appi wanted to do some shopping for her unborn baby so she took me with her. We both bought literally everything and now our hands were full. 

"Shanze, is Zeeshan coming?" Appi asked me as she glanced at her phone. 

Taiama said to me that Zeeshan would pick me after shopping then would take me to dinner. 

"Yes," I told her. 

"Ozan is here," Rania appi said pointing behind me with a smile. 

I turned around and saw her husband who was coming towards us. He greeted us and took bags from appi's hand. Rania appi stood up with his help and looked at him. 

"Zeeshan hasn't come. Let's wait for him," She told him. 

"No, appi. You go home. You need rest now. He must be in traffic," I told her, softly. 

"It's OK, appi," I added because she looked unsure to leave me alone here. 

She nodded her head with a sigh and pulled me in a hug then left after biding me bye. Half an hour passed but he didn't come nor he picked my phone. 

I was sitting on the bench in the mall and waited for him. When fifteen more minutes passed, I was ready to take a taxi because it was clear he wasn't coming. 

"Sister-in-law!" I heard a familiar voice from behind me. 

I turned around and saw Mazhar standing behind me. He greeted me and stood in front of me. 

"What are you doing here all alone? Where is Zeeshan?" He asked me in a friendly voice. 

"I am waiting for him. He must be in traffic," I answered him and added mentally or he must forget to pick me. 

"I can wait with you," He said sitting beside me and pulled his phone out of his pocket. 

"Thank you but I can wait on my own. You don't hav--," I was denying him, politely but he cut me off. 

"There is no problem. I insist," He insisted.

I nodded my head and accepted his offer. He was typing on his phone while I was staring at my phone and messaged Zeeshan again. 

"Sister-in-law, I need your help. There is a girl I like and want to gift her something. Something special. Please suggest me something," Mazhar requested me and put his phone back in his pocket.