||10.||

•||Ch10: Mehndi comes Handy||•

||Shanze POV||

After our Nikkah, we all had photoshoot and specially one embarrassing photoshoot that I would never ever forget with my husband. I glared at all my cousins who were whistling and hooting for more newlyweds couple shooting. And on top the photographer was not shying for telling to pose more boldly in front of our whole family, specially in front of elders.

"I think that's enough for today. Please save some memory in your camera for other events," Dad said to the photographer and came to us with a smile.

"You are making my both kids red," Dad added pointing at me and Zeeshan beside me with a chuckle.

The photographer chuckled silently and nodded his head at dad before moving to my cousins and took their photos. Dad turned to both of us and pulled us in a hug.

"You took the piece of my heart from me, Zeeshan. Take care of her like a crown and you too, Shanze, don't forget to hold his hand even in the hard times," Dad said and kissed both of our heads.

After the photoshoot ended, we all went to the restaurant for big, grand family lunch. It was looking so good to see the whole family came together and were having lunch together. The table was echoing with gossips of ladies as they talked with each other, laugh of the men who were talking about something funny and giggles of small kids as played with each other.

"There is ritual in our family that man has to feed his wife with his own hands and wife has to do same," Grandma said to me and Zeeshan once the food bought to the table.

The waiters and waitresses served everyone on the table. Our cousins hoot loudly when Zeeshan put a spoon in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth slowly and shyly and ate it with different shades of red color on my cheeks. I also fed him with my nervously shaking hands and caught him slightly smiling at my shaking hand.

"Oh my Allah! Mashaa Allah! They both look so cute together. The Shan couple!" Rania appi said in awe.

Under the table, Zeeshan held my left hand with his left hand and put it on his knee before lacing our fingers together. My heart fluttered on the feeling of his warm hand.

After lunch, we both had parted our ways because of Mehndi function at night. We all were standing in front of the door of restaurant waiting for our cars to arrive.

"If you don't mind can I drop Shanze home?" Zeeshan asked my dad and stood beside with his slightly brushing mine.

"She is your wife and now you can take her without our permission," Dad told him with a smile.