||9.||

•||Ch9: Start Of New Life||•

||Shanze POV||

I sat silently on my bed and looked at the clock. Anytime mom would come in the room with my cousins to drag me out of my room for my Nikkah. The mere thought of Nikkah with the devil of my dreams were making me shiver. The whole night I spent tossing and turning around on my bed because of today. I just got one hour sleep with a lot of difficultly.

I just hoped I wasn't the only bride in this whole world who didn't catch sleep before Nikkah or had dark circles under her eyes on the day of Nikkah. I sighed and rubbed my hands on my face but stopped when I felt something cold on my face. I pulled my hands away from my face and noticed the same ring which Zeeshan gave me two days before.

I was so glad to know no one knew I was out with Zeeshan before our Nikkah or else. I looked at the ring and carefully observed every little detail on it. I sighed and dropped my hands beside me and closed my eyes.

"Today is my Nikkah...," I whispered in exhaustion then quickly sat up with a jerk.

"Oh my God! Today is my Nikkah! My Nikkah! And what I am doing here. I should hide somewhere till my Nikkah ends. But where should I hide?" I asked myself, crazily like a crazy bride.

I hid my face in my hands and fell back on my bed. Just four hours more then I would be Mrs. Zeeshan Khan. Dejectedly, I stood up and went to the washroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

"Oh Allah help me today!" I mumbled and quickly took shower and changed into my comfortable clothes.

When I exited from the washroom and entered in my room, mom was already in my room along with my cousins. Mom looked at me with a smile and pulled me in a hug.

"I can't believe my baby is grown up and is going to marry in four hours. I remember the day when I held you for the first time in my arms, the day when you took your first step, the day when I watched you going to your school on the first day and the day when you took position in your school. And now see I am going to hand my daughter to her partner, to her other half," Mom whispered and kissed on my head.

"Oh beautiful angels, stop being so emotional!"

We pulled away when we heard Hasan voice and looked at the door where he was standing with his usual smile. He came forward and stood in front of us.

"Tears don't suit you," Hasan said but kept his eyes on me.

"We are not emotional, son. It's called having mother and daughter time," Mom chuckled and patted his shoulder.