Chapter 1: My badass luck

*_____ pov.*

So... what can I say? 

My name is _____ and I'm 18 years old, i love to read, listen to music, dance, eat, sleep, and watch TV... just like an ordinary human being, I guess.

Sometimes I play Overwatch, silent hill, halo, outlast, super Mario Bros, sonic or Pokémon, but if I use my precious computer, I played Undertale, Doki Doki literature club, Hunniepop, Hunniecam Studio, or club penguin... yes, that shit is still alive.

But this started when I discovered him... the first time I saw one of his videos I liked him instantly, he's sooo funny! Because of him, my parents thought that I'm crazy, and that's why I started to do a little YouTube channel... it's little, but with some followers.

When I saw on Twitter that he was going to be in my city I ran to the airport to find him and the rest of his friends... but, they weren't there anymore, so I lost my opportunity to see them and ask for a picture, but luckily I bought a ticket for the concert that was going to be in a convention in a few days and guess what... Will Ryan was going to be on stage that day, but there was a good and a tragic thing.

The good thing was that I was ready.

The tragic thing... was that Mom and Dad told me that we were going to go to Ireland for a few days.

So at the end... I lost my opportunity. I wanted to go, but Mom said "no" and I lost my great opportunity to see him in a concert.

Yep.. that's my badass luck.