Chapter 22: I wanna end this

Once again and due to Wattpad, I'm deleting and modifying content about depression or smut 'cause I don't want to lose this fanfic. So if you wanna read the full version of this chapter, it's available on AO3.

Well... let's go with the chapter.

____________________________________

*_____ pov *

I feel so bad now, it's been like a week since I talked with Will, and literally, I'm not myself.

Now everyone in school knows about my texts with him thanks to Olivia and I don't know how she discovered those private messages, but since then he hasn't texted me.

All in school was sending messages on my Facebook and even my parents didn't know about this, it hurts a lot.

Now I was at home, using my laptop and texting with E on Facebook... at least she's by my side:

E: just ignore them.

They're a piece of shit.

You're special to me.

BFF, remember?

_____: BFFWE

Best Friends Forever Without Exception

I'm feeling shit today E, even if I'm not at school.

Oliva is calling me slut in the school blog.

E: Don't do stupid things, okay?

I know you so well that I know you're in bed with tears and you haven't slept well.

Am I right?

_____: wanna hang out at home?

Bring some pizza and ice cream, please?

E: sure girl.

I'm in 30 minutes.

See ya.

At least my BFF was here for me, that made me feel kinda better.

Who am I kidding? I feel shit. I needed to take a bath at least to get rid of the bad thoughts and then, the messages of the schoolmates were making my cellphone vibrate, not the old one:

Unknown 1: you still wanna be a famous YouTuber so he can notice you? Shame of you

Unknown 2: even for you is a shame, you're like a street doggy.

Unknown 3: I've heard he doesn't know about you

Olivia: we all know you had only sex with him and he doesn't like you.

Emile: I'll be here in 15, ignore those shitty messages. I'm here for you, okay?

Okay... I'm done with this. I tossed my phone and heard how it broke. I just want peace, peace!

What's the problem with hanging out with YouTubers? It was just a fun time, nothing else. Besides... I'm not that stupid to have sex.

I don't know what to do... is this worth it? Is it a good idea? Why did I ever respond to Will's message in the first place? I thought it was a joke... but it wasn't.

I... just wanna end this shit.

I'm gonna end it.

(...)

*Emile's pov*

I was finally at my baby's house and luckily their parents were out, so I went to the nearest window using my incredible but, yet weird way to climb up without a tree.

Now I remember why _____ calls me monkey sometimes.

Anyway, I was looking for my BFF and there wasn't any presence on the room, as I expected... ____ is crying and with icecream:

-yo, _____. Where are you? I didn't bring the things but I have money- nobody answers... it freaks me out a little, _____'s not like that.

I went all over the house to find my friend, the kitchen, the living, and the parents' room and, by the way, it's not interesting; I went up to see if _____'s in that spooky place but there it wasn't...

My friend was gone in some fucking way.

I remember that maybe it's in the bathroom taking a shower and at the same time... I thought, my only friend made a shitty thing.

Quickly, I ran to the bathroom and started to knock on the door:

-_____! OPEN THE DOOR, PLEASE- there was no answer and I started to get scared:

-_____!?- still no more answer, so my thoughts were true. I remembered _____ wasn't feeling good and was in a depressed mode... I was in fear.

Finally, I broke the door nob with an easy kick and opened the door, looking at a pale friend with foam in it's mouth... This can't be happening, why'd _____ do this? Is it because of that asshole she likes? 

I called 911 and before I knew the ambulance came and took her away. I still cried when they said my friend wasn't gonna make it... or was gonna be in a coma.

I guess the responsible needs to know this... it's HIS fault.

(...)

*Will's pov*

It's been a while since I've called or texted ____, but I can't talk with her because of what happened with our chats.

Besides, I've making some new songs for a new album and doing new livesteams on Twitch.

Then someone called me... and it wasn't that chum, but I answered it:

-FUCKING BITCH! THANKS TO YOU MY BFF WAS DEPRESSED- friend? Who the fuck is this?:

-who are you?- I asked:

-Emile, _____ best friend, and now it's your fault my best friend is in the hospital by trying to end itself!- WHAT!? ____ tried to end it's life?:

-_____ did what!?- but that girl Emile hung out.

But... when we talked, _____ was kinna happy, and now this happens? I need to know what happened, I can't think this was my fault.