Chapter 2: Twitter pics

*_____ pov.*

I was in stupid the hotel waiting for my parents and guess what... I got a notification on Twitter about a friend of mine; oh, did I forget to mention that? Her name is Emile, she doesn't like to go to school so sometimes I go to see her in the mall, texting on her phone and saying "Hi, how's algebra class?" while she's texting... she's crazy and unique.

As I was saying, she posted a picture saying that the concert in the city was awesome. She even took a photo with Sean, Chris, Chloe and Will! WITH WILL!!:

-I fucking hate my life!- I screamed and tossed my pillow to the TV. Unfortunately, Mom listened and came with an angry face:

-Be careful with your language _____! Your dad and I had to go for business and we can't leave you alone, You are still too young-

-Mom, I'm 18, not 8- but she kept telling me about my language and of being a good lady, but I'm not that... I love to have fun and do shitty things to people, it's my routine.

When she left the room, I took my earphones and listened to Will's songs, the ones from his first album "Press Start to Begin. Vol 1". I love all of the songs and have them on my phone, there so addictive! Especially Will's screaming voice and his gorgeous melody.

I watched the posted videos and photos of the concert and closed my eyes, imagining myself in a personal concert with William Alex Ryan singing for me, with Chloe at my side and Chris fighting with Sean in a game of Uno... but well, it'll never be real, just a dumb fantasy.

I looked at my phone and started to text on my Twitter account adding the hashtag #DaGames and posted it, i know it can be crazy but well, it's worth a try.

_____ twitter post:

IAmTheWildWolfAnimal

@IAmTheAnimal

I heard that you sang "Heart of an Artist" and I love that song, too bad I couldn't come to watch it... now I'm in a fuck off city filled with bitches and boring people... but I give kisses and hug to all the #DaGames crew.