Chapter 47: Here again... with my badass luck

1 month later...

*_____ pov*

So... what can I say about one month later?

I'll resume it. I'm _____ and I'm 18 years old, but I'll be 19 in a few days.

I still love reading books, especially horror movies; I also listen to music, dance, eat like a pig, sleep, and watch TV... just like an ordinary adult, I guess.

Sometimes I play Among Us, Fall Out Guys, FNAF, and other games I find on stream.

About Will... I haven't talked with him due to some "things" I wanted to do before in my new adult life. So, to say it simply: No retweets, no likes, no comments, no shares, nothing to remember he knows my existence.

The good thing was that I had a lot of free time at home.

The tragic thing... was that I was alone.

So at the end... I won some inner peace. My parents took me with a therapist and well... it's not that bad.

Until one day, while I was on a family trip, my phone rang and I had the brilliant idea to answer it for the first time:

-hello?-

-hey little chum!- fuck... my... shitty... luck.

It's him... Mister Big Nose still remembers me... and now... he doesn't know I'm not at home.

Yep.. that's my badass luck.

NOT AGAIN

But the fucking luck didn't end here, no sir! I had to investigate before... because the DAGames crew were at a convention near the fucking hotel we're at... existence... end me now, PLEASE!!!