Chapter 6: Back to my city

*_____ pov*

Luckily, I came back to town 5 days later and meanwhile, I was sending messages to Will. It's kind of weird if I remember he discovered who I am and the fact that I'm a fan.

Well... it's good because I'm a fan, right?

I was still on the plane and listening "Break My Mind" when Mister YouTube Big Nose texted me:

Will: Hey chum, already in town?

_____: Nope. I'm on the plane but we are about to come back.

And why are you still texting me? I'm just a freaking normal chum.

Will: It's funny... and because my friends are out to find some things, so I decided to do a live stream.

But then I decided to check if the secret person was coming today.

Interesting, but I'm still on a flight and I don't think is a good idea to use my phone, so I blocked my phone and relaxed myself... well, kind of.

(...)

*Will's pov*

I don't know why the fuck I came to the airport or if I just wanted to know about the secret fan but I was an hour waiting and full of fans that saw me and wanted tons of autographs and pictures... that's the price of being a YouTuber.

Meanwhile, tons of people were arriving and there was no clue about the fan:

-you know that waiting for me in the airport makes you more predator, right?- and there it was...

A crazy teen, with long hair and glasses. I thought it would be a little taller but... it's just a fan, no big deal.

(...)

*_____ pov*

You know how it feels when the person you admire... and like waits for you in the airport? In my experience, it was the most sweet act someone made to me, I was blushing at that moment! He was in front of me, with his green eyes looking at me with curiosity... shit! I think I'm gonna throw up with happiness:

-are you _____?- really? Jesus Crist, what an idiot:

-are you scared of a little chum?-

-I thought you were older enough to invite you with my friends to a bar near the city- and there my friends, was how my heart broke when he thought I was older... and legal.