Chapter 1: moving back to Japan!

Narrator's p.o.v:
It's was a normal day for Saiki, Kaidou pretending to have powers, Nendou is always an idiot and the others are just as annoying to Saiki as ever but the perfect girl, Kokomi Teruhashi wasn't herself and everyone knew it, was just looking at the clock then kept mumbling under her breath saying " any minute now " or " she going to be here any minute now " as the bell rings, the teacher walks in the classroom.

Kokomi's p.o.v:
~flashback to 2 years ago~
" Kokomi I'll video call you every chance I get " she said with a bright smile as she hugs me " the flight to England is about to leave I repeat the flight to England to about to leave " the woman over the speaker phone said twice my sister breaks the hug " I text you when I land in England I promise " she said crying a little " no need to cry (n/n) I can handle our creepy brother myself " I stated "I know you can, no thanks to me of course" she added in a jokingly cocky manner "hey! I can take care of myself, just fine thank you very much" I say pouting jokingly.

We both laughed and hugged once's more "(Y/n) whyyy didn't you tell me you were leaving today!!!!" We hear a familiar voice loudly whining, I hear my my sister sigh "well I better be going before he gets here" she breaks the hug and runs to the gates.

A few seconds later I see my brother in disguise run past me then some yelling then after a minute or so I see him being dragged by two security guards.

I look out the window to see my sister take off  " goodbye sis " I said crying as I watch my older sister aboard the plane then before the plane took off she waves goodbye from inside the plane and then the plane took off.

~end of flashback~

(y/n)'s p.o.v:
I waited outside the classroom waiting for the teacher to say- "today class we have a new student from England come on in now" the teacher said as walked into the classroom I do glow like my sister and as I'm just as beautiful as her too " hello I'm (y/n) Teruhashi I just moved from England but I was born here in Japan " I explained then I looked at everyone but I only see shocked faces...

" HUH!? "

Cliffhanger. See ya in the next chapter 😋😋😋))