chapter 14: Match maker time!!

(hello my lovely readers, welcome to a new chapter and I hope you enjoy this fun chapter and laughed at the pic)

Ocs: Fuyukimi Shinata @shinata-sama, Hitomi Sakaye @XxMin_AngelxX, Sakuteh Kayaki @adrie_06 and Yakami kasaki @rossella_4_chan

3rd person p.o.v:
It was Valentines day and its where (y/n) showed her true colours, no one was safe from her.

At the Teruhashi house evil laughing could be heard " oh no its February the 14 " Makoto said scared as the evil laughing gets louder as the door slowly opens to (y/n) " ship ship the ship will happen ship ship the ship will happen " (y/n) said chanting creepy and stroking a white cat ' where did she get that cat from!? ' Makoto thinks in shocked and smiled nervously " h-have a fun day a-at s-s-school " Makoto said nervously.

" ship ship the ship will happen ship ship the ship will happen " (y/n) said keeps chanting creeply and walked out the house where her boyfriend Saiki was " hey (y/n) " Saiki said waving and (y/n) stop being creepy then waved back smiling.

" hey Ku " she said happily " stop it my mom call me that " he said embarrassingly and (y/n) giggles a little " that's so cute " she teased as he starts blushing and looked away.

Saiki's p.o.v:
As me and (y/n) was walking to school and holding hands as we walked into school ' ship ship ' I hear (y/n) think and I think nothing about it then she acting strange well more stranger then normal but the bell rings " see ya at lunch Ku " she said sweetly and I blushed a little then I walked to class.

~time skip lunch time~

Saiki's p.o.v:
As I was walking to a lunch table and I don't see (y/n) sitting at the table but I do see Teruhashi looking scared like she seen her brother but I did something I don't normally do " whats wrong Teruhashi? " I said in my normal monotone voice " its (y/n) she's gone crazy " she said scared " what you do mean? " I asked " I mean she gone crazy she does every Valentines day " she said looking more scared.

3rd person p.o.v:
As (y/n) watch Kaidou walked up to the roof where Chiyo was " oh hey Chiyo are you the one who put this note in my locker? " Kaidou asked showing her the note " um what does it say? " Chiyo asked " u-um it said ' please met me at the roof top at lunch I need to tell my feeling about you ' " he answers/read ' have the gods blessed me today ' Chiyo thinked and crying happily in her mind " hey Chiyo do have feeling for me? " he asked and starts blushing as (y/n) is hiding and trying not to fangirl " hey Shun I would love to date you " she said happily and Shun smiles as he's whole face was red as (y/n) comes out of hiding " my ship happened! " (y/n) shouted and it scared Shun and Chiyo " how long have you been there? " Chiyo asked nervously.

Aren's p.o.v:
As I walked to desk and sits down as I get a pen from the draw size hole I feel two little bags and take the bags out and they have writing on them, both of saying ' please be my Valentine <3 ' I was surprised ' two girls send me chocolate for Valentines day ' I thinked as I blushed ' which girl should I go to? ' I think.

Saiki's p.o.v:
' oooohhh a love triangle my favourite I mean who will win he's heart and bast part is I know who gave him the chocolate it was Hitomi Sakaye and Fuyukimi Shinata the two shy girls ' I hear (y/n) think and I heard all about (y/n) weird Valentines day thing but I'm just realised the Teruhashis are wired one way or another to their creeper brother,  Teruhashi tying to hard to be the perfect women and (y/n) being weird on Valentines day.

I'm not surprised really I guess everyone weird in their own way but anyways as I see evil stars in (y/n)'s eyes and her laughing to herself as start hearing thinking everything that could happened and whos more likely to win.

(now I'm going to do something since three people wanted their Oc's with Aren so I did this)

Hitomi Sakaye (@XxMin_AngelxX)