a little short: the friends 7 and 13.

(hello my lovey readers and I know I know I haven't upload in a long time but I've been very busy wth other stories and being back at school, being in a relationship etc anyways if you seen the new netflix original of the disastrous life of saiki k, its kind of on that so enjoy by the way I putting my oc, Clover in this so like I said enjoy and thanks for 30k)

Clover runs down the stairs but trips over her own two feet luckly her little brother " go get the pillow doggie! " he yelled happliy as he throws the pillow, it lands Infront of the stairs and she lands on the pillow " that was lucky " she said happily as walks to kitchen and her mom throws her a piece of toast, she catched the piece of toast in her month and she smiles then ran off to school.

She skips to school and sees her bestfriend Suzumiya " hey Suzumiya! "  she yells happily and waves at her " oh Clover hi! " Suzumiya yells back as she waves and runs to her but then she got hit by a car.

She yells in shock and runs to her " Suzumiya are you ok? " she asked worried " y-yea I'm ok " she said happily " you sure? " she asked as she helps her up " thanks " she said sweetly and they started walking to school as they walk past a person holding a lottery card.

Clover walks past the person " I won! Money here I come! " the person yells as Suzumiya walks past the person the lottery card turns into flames and the person not wanting to get burnt drops the fire card and the card turns into ash " noooo! " the person yells as fall to their knees " how could this happen to me " they yells with tears running down their face looking to the sky.

So as the two green haired girl walk to school more things kept happening like how Suzumiya fell down an close manhole the iron cover broke or like Suzumiya hit by ball and I mean the animal and thats only two things that happened on the walk to school and there was a lot that happened on that walk.

Finally their made it to school and since it was their first day, their knew no one and their in different classes " ready to go? " Cover asked as Suzumiya nodded " and also are you sure you don't need go to the hospital? " she asked and Suzumiya nodded.

Their walk to their to homerooms and to a main pink haired male dismay also to delight of a purple haired male but that soon turn shocked " hello everyone I'm your new classroom " Suzumiya said sweetly acting like she cover cuts and blood and everyone in the class were thinking the same thing ' what happened to her?! '.

As Clover writes on the black board her name ' Clover arrow ' " hello everyone as you can see my name is Clover" she whispered and was told by the teacher to talk louder ' come on Clover you acting out this sreech for a month I know I can do this ' she thought as " hello everyone as you can see my name is Clover and I am your new classroom! " she yells at the top of her lungs then blushes and slowly walks to her seat as she sat down.

So as the day went on and its was lunch time as the two girls run up to each as they were running Suzumiya trips over a watermelon that wasn't there before, weird.....?.

" Ku! Ku! Ku! " (y/n) said annoyed and poking his cheek as Saiki snaps out of it and looks at her " what? " he asked " whats up with you today? " she asked and he just looks at her " its nothing " he said clamly and (y/n) just looked at him.

Again as the day goes on and Saiki was looking at Satou Hiroshi just a normal guy with normal a life and all that boring stuff so (y/n) didn't know why he was so interested in him. Wait was she  jealous? no she couldn't be, right?.

At PE class the class are playing dodgeball (or benchball for anyone for in the UK) as Nendou hits the ball with all his might and its was heading at Clover then its stops right infront of her face and falls onto the floor and everyone was shocked " HUH?! " ' thats not how physics work ' Saiki thought.

After school Suzumiya and Clover went to get Ice cream but as they paied and walked away then the Ice cream cart went after them, they turned around and the cart hit them and they fell in the cart with Suzumiya infront and Clover in the back, they looked at each other and looked infront of them to see they going to oncoming traffic " ahhhh " they screamed as Suzumiya pushes Cover infront and cars cushed.

A hood of a car flew off and landed on the another car in a ramp like position and they flew up in the air and out the cart, they fly in the air as the Ice cream cart was smashed by a safe..... wait safe? who wrote this? oh yea I did nevermind.

Its raining (men) safes " what the hell! " they yelled as they jump safe to safe then they ran out of safes to jump so they close their eyes waiting........... but nothing happened Clover open her one of her eyes and look up to see a little girl with pink hair then they behide Saiki and Toritsuka " huh? " they said confused and it turns why Suzumiya is so unluckly and why Clover is so luckly.

Turns out Clover has very overprotective guardian spirit and Suzumiya well......has one.

But Saiki sees a girl with pink hair spying on them and realize she been stotted then runs away, Saiki goes where she was but the girl was gone and Saiki walked home.

" he can't see me.....not yet " the girl whispered.

(hope to see you in chapter 15 and I hope you enjoy this)