Chapter 13: summer break!

(hello my lovely readers, welcome back to another chapter)

3rd person p.o.v:
Its was first day of summer but for a pink haired boy he just wanted to spend most of with you or alone reading.

Almost all the month was booked but one day that day is the last day of summer when he has a date with you but lets start from the first day of summer where everyone in Spirit club (I think what the club called) in a dark haunted forest and you decided to come along to because you had nothing better to do and you wanted to spend time with Kusuo as you two were new to the dating thing and just wanted spend with each other.

Saiki's p.o.v:
' Kusuo is holding my hand ' she thought and saw the blush on her face ' I guess this is her first relationship ' I thought as I kept holding her hand ' so soft he's hand are so nice and warn ' she thought and I blush a little ever since we started dating which was week ago I didn't tell her about my powers and I don't plan too anytime soon.

As everyone paired up and walked into the Forest " Kusuo do you think... " she said trialed off " what? " I asked " well...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

did Toritsuka's dad kicked him out so he live here? " she asked and I nodded as we kept walking then there was a sceam " sounds like Yumehara's sceam we have to go and see if everything ok " she said as ran to the sound of the sceam ' now my big stong man is going to save me '  Yumehara thought as Toritsuka sceams and ran away.

Then Kaidou came to the rescue and Yumehara fell in love with Kaidou again.

~time skip~

Saiki's p.o.v:                                         
' great I'm not staying here for a week ' I thought as I sigh and then next moment we well I mean Nendo and Hairo were playing " if I lose you two become President and vise President of the tennis club and I win you have the tennis club anyways! " he shouted and I hit the ball very hard and eyes glowing red so we lose even way.

Then just the two them playing while me and other guy just stand there.

This is more awkward then it looks then I move the ball to me and hit it away then it kept going and went in the sea.

I forgot I having no control over balls.

~a week later~

Saiki's p.o.v: 

As tennis cump was finish we see Chisato on the floor and got up hold a weird mushroom " oh hey guys " Chisato said " oh Chisato don't eat that it taste funny "

Why would eat a wild mushroom (appears) " well lets go be durgs taster " Chisato said happily.

~time skip~

3rd person p.o.v:                                 

As Saiki, Chisato, Nendou and (y/n) was at the clinic as the doctors explained what was going to happen for the next week.

(y/n)'s p.o.v:
After we see the very sick patient ' why did I sign up for this ' I thought as I thinked back.

~flashback~

" please come (y/n) if you don't they can't do the program without enough people "  Chisato begged " fine when is it and whats is it about? " I said agreed/asked.

~end of flashback~

' so this is how I got here ' I thought as I sighed.

The next week was the weirdest week I maybe had, everyday was weird.

One day Chisato and Nendo were very very big then after a few secords later they went back to normal and Kusuo sighed " whats wrong Ku? "I asked " yes Nendo and Chisato were huge " he said in a matter of fact voice " I didn't mean that, I mean why did you sigh? " I asked him " It's nothing I'm just wonder if this had something to do with the medicine we're taking " he said with he's two fingers on he's chin " something up " he added " you really think so? " I asked " yes we're getting to the buttom of this, (y/n) Watson " he said " I was thinking the same Sherlock Saiki " I said seriously and he nodded.

~the next day~

3rd person p.o.v:

" so what do you have on the case Sherlock Saiki? " (y/n) asked " well I swich their pills with chocolate " Saiki said " how did you do that without the docters or them knowing? " she asked " I have my ways " he said as she just nodding and looked confused " ok? " she asked as she tilted her head.

~the next day~

Saiki's p.o.v:

me and (y/n) were brushing our teeth " hello " we hear two voices one old and other young as we turned around and see old man Nendo, young Chisato we were shocked ' I guess it wasn't the pills ' I hear (y/n) think ' then what is it ' I thinked.

~time skip because I'm lazy~

Saiki's p.o.v:

After the weird pill thing last week now its time motorcycle licence which I don't really need since I can walk faster then it.

But here now might as well enjoy it this is a comedy, first Kaido couldn't lift the bike and Kuboyasu was thinking we were getting kindergarten level questions which is an idiotic move really.

~with my legs aka time skip~

3rd person p.o.v:

But finally the day has come where Saiki and (y/n) were going on a date to the amusement park and yuuta came along too but he just wanted to see a live show from TV " can't wait to see the show " Yuuta said happliy.

Saiki's p.o.v:

As me and (y/n) walking holding hands whlie (y/n) was holding Yuuta's hand and was holding my hand too then we get to the show, waiting for the show start " Yuuta ready for the show? " (y/n) said smiling ' she's so cute when she's smiles ' I think as I smiled a little while blushing a small bit.

As Yuuta smiled " yep! " he said loudly/happily and the show started.

As the show started (y/n) got 'kidnapped ' then I started to feel something I haven't felt before like I don't want man catcalling her or looking at her with hearts in their eyes, I didn't like it and (y/n) looks uncomfortable then the crown started pushing me to the stage " wait what are you doing!? " I said in shock " look someone coming out the crown, look it the original  Cyborg Cider-man #2 " the women announced " what no " I said " help me Cyborg Cider-man 2 " (y/n) said acting like she in danger " go save her! " the crown shouts.

' he looks cute in that helmet ' I hear (y/n) think then I started blushing as I walked into the stage ' so how do I do this ' I thinked so I kicked him " look Cyborg Cider-man 2 did the original soda kick! " the women announced loudly.

" that was amazing! " the crown shouted and we walked off the stage, (y/n) was smiling and kissed my cheek as I start blushing and see her blushing too.

(I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry it took so long but like anyways see you in the next chapter my lovely readers)