Chapter 10: (y/n) loves Saiko!?

(alright lets get right into the show)

Saiko's p.o.v:
" come on then my future wife " I said cocky but I was happy as (y/n) nodded and walked up to me.

(y/n)'s p.o.v:
' I can't let my sister be with him, she been through too much because of me ' I thought sadly and I look back at the group and I don't see Saiki ' where did he go ' I thought.

Saiki's p.o.v:
I teleported home and walked pass a mirror and see myself crying, tears were running down my face ' I guess I do love her and I need to save her '

(y/n)'s p.o.v:
' I'm sorry Saiki but I want my sister to be happy ' I thought sadly as a tear roll down my face as get in the limo and it started to drive.

' I love you Saiki '

~time skip~

3rd person p.o.v:
As (y/n) was in Saiko's room as he sits on a chair made of money " sir please don't sit on the money chair " one of his guards said.

Kokomi's p.o.v:
' why did she that and where did Saiki go? ' I thought and sighed ' why did she do that I mean was she trying to help me again? She always been there for me (y/n) even moved so I could be happy now I need to pay her back for all she done to help me ' I thought as I start running to Saiko's house.

Saiki's p.o.v:
I stopped crying and wiped my now dry tears ' I need to tell her how I feel before its too late and I'll lose her ' I thought with determination in my eyes as took off my glasses and put on my Cyborg Cider-man #2 helmet on and fly to Saiko's home.

~time skip~

3rd person p.o.v:
As all the Teruhashi's fan club was attacking and meanwhile Saiki throws money out the window.

" sorry but the only thing I will take as pay is coffee jelly " Saiki said smiling a little as he holds (y/n) in his arms as (y/n)'s arms were softly around his neck as looked into each other eyes and slowly but surely started leaning in for a kiss then finally...

They kissed and to them felt amazing and it felt so right for them to be kissing like that and rest of the world didn't matter.

But air sucks so they had to break the kiss and they were blushing so much that they look like strawberries.

" (y/n) I'm so happy your safe and- Saiki? Why are you here? " Kokomi said/asked " Kusuo saved me " (y/n) said smiling and was still red in the face " now you " (y/n) started and looks to at Saiko.

With a smiling face but her eyes showing different look that could kill as she slowly walks up to him "now normally I don't like violences since what I seen its gets you nowhere and I like to keep the peace, if you will but however you sir have really push it and thats saying something because everyday I deal with a creep of brother who thinks he lives Alabama" (y/n) stated with what started out as clam but slowly and now very much surely turned to anger.

"With that being said, I'll give you two options because I'm such a nice person" she stops and looks at him dead in the eyes looking into his very soul "you either one, you leave the school peacefully and never bother me or my sister or anyone in that school again because such a shame if the news were hear about this and we don't want that, do we?" She threatened "a-and option two?" He said scared but tried to keep cocky tone and look while backing away

"Well there isn't any, I just wanted to think that you more then one option but you don't and I want give the people want since chapter 9" she said as she walks with him still sharing into his soul "but enough talking lets get straight to the point, still we?" she added and gives him a good old right hock.

(I hope you enjoy this chapter and as always see you in the next chapter)