Chapter 9: Saiko Metori!

(hello my lovely reader and I really hope you enjoy this and the art on top is not mine)

narrator's p.o.v:

It was a noraml day at PK Academy as the pink haired Psychic was walking to school when he sees (y/n) and Kokomi as well as walking to school then a black lumo and a guy with gray hair on top and black at bottom and has green eyes and a golden ear ring and has the look like ' I'm better then you ' look.

(y/n)'s p.o.v:

I walk into class and sit at my chair then the guy from earlier " hello peasants I'm Metori Saiko and I'm your new classroom " he said smirking and winked at me and Kokomi.

I gig as hes sits inbeem us " why are you here? " Aren said sounding pissed " well its true I don't talk and look at peasants but I'm here for one reason I came here I want one or both Teruhashis to be my girl " he said in cockly tone and meanwhlie in the girls bathroom " they own that one too " Kokomi said shooked " hes loaded with money " I said just as shook as her.

" I want to marry him " Kokomi said dreamly "I don't blame you Koko" I said still in shock "I mean if we ever need extra money for college, we know who to go to" I added "(N/n)!" Kokomi yelled and I raised my hands up "what?, just a suggestion unless..."  I added as I trailed off the sentence.

"I cannot blame you for thinking that and beside we're both what we want here, I'll call it an equal exchange" Saiko says proudly as well as cocky too.

As he placed both of he's arms on our shoulders as he rambled on 'if he wasn't rich I would punch the cockiness out of him' I thought not listening to what he was saying 'and don't equal exchange like you made it up' I thought again in a bitter and blunt tone.

Kokomi's p.o.v:

' I can't believe he heared that ' I think blushing.

~time skip after school~

Saiki's p.o.v:
I walked into my house and my mom looked very Serious " why so serious? " I asked (if you get the reference I will follow you) " son we're moving to Siberia " my dad said seriously then they started going on a crazy talk about Siberia Academy or something like that.

~next day~

" well what will it be (y/n), Kokomi if you don't decide soon more bad will happen to those who are close to you " Saiko said smirking and I feel my blood boiling inside of me ' I guess I do have feeling for (y/n) I have all the symptoms of a crush ' I thought blushing a little " I'll be your girl " (y/n) said ' what? '

(cliffhanger I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next chapter)