chapter 8: hanging out with Saiki! part 2

(hello my lovely readers I hope you enjoy last chapter and I hope you enjoy this one just as much)

3rd person p.o.v:

After a long day at school and (y/n) was walking at out of school as she was walking then she bumped into someone.

It was Saiki " oh sorry Saiki I should really look where I going " (y/n) said apologetically " its fine " he said calmly as he keeps walking and I ran over " hey Saiki " she said waving and smiling "

Saiki's p.o.v:

" yes? " I asked " wanna hang out again? " she asked in sweet tone smiling " because it was fun last time " she added happily "sure why not " I said calmly " great see you at 3:30 and I'm coming to your house because of my brother so see ya later " she said happily as she ran to her house and I just teleported home.

(I'm sorry for what put you in)

(y/n)'s p.o.v:
I smiled as putted on my outfit and walked out my room then locked the door " what are you doing sleeping in my bed!? " I hear Kokomi sceam and ran over to her room " danmit creep get out of her bed! " I yelled loudly " I'm just taking a nap no need to yell " he said calmly like nothing happening.

yea we kicked him out and it was only 3:15 " I'm going out so don't wait up " I said smiling and walking to Saiki's house and I hear my brother sceaming in the background.

~3:25~

Saiki's p.o.v:

I was waiting outside my house for (y/n) ' why did agree to this and why feel like I need her in my life ' I think blushing.

(art doesn't belong to me)

~3:30~

I started reading a book then see her runnimg down the street using clairvoyants and see her " hey Saiki " she said happily I just waved and stop clairvoyants then put my book in my bag " so where are going? " I asked calmly and look at her " well I thought we could go arcade then go nearby cafe that sell candy and coffee jelly and walk through the park to talk some more and watch the sunset " she said excitedly ' if the walking through park and watching the sunset doesn't sound cliche then I don't know what is ' I thought calmly and nodded " great " she said smiling.

~3:35~

3rd person p.o.v:

(y/n) and Saiki are at the arcade playing some games like Saiki always wins the quiz games and (y/n) always wins the whack-a-mole games or pac-man but tied on street figther. (like sometimes you won and sometimes Saiki won)

~3:45~

(y/n) and Saiki has some candy like (y/n) got (fav drink) and (fav food).

Saiki got chocolate cake and coffee.

The two of you start talking about the bast candy you two ever had.

~4:00~

You two walk through the park and walk up the hall then watch the sunset and talking and just enjoying each others company.

~4:50~

(y/n)'s p.o.v:

I'm walking with Saiki back to my house it takes about 10 mins and we stopped " you sure don't want to come in for dinner? " I asked sweetly " no thanks I'm not in the mood to deal with your brother " he said calmly " thats fair, I don't even know how I deal with him" I said giggling and blushing a little.

Saiki's p.o.v:

I saw her blushing and I blushed a little as I see her walk inside her house and walked to my house " tonight was amazing " I whispered to myself as I smiled a little with a some blush on my face.

(I had fun writing this and I hope you had fun reading this as always see you in the next chapter)