chapter 7: beach day and why (y/n) left 2 years ago.

(have fun reading this because I always have fun writing them for you guys)

It was a normal saturday for (y/n) with everyone who looked at her fall in love with her and her sister but this saturday (y/n)  and her sister are walking to the beach to relax and catch up some more.

But something was on the (h/c) haired girl mind.

(y/n)'s p.o.v:

' I can't get over the fact I nearly kiss someone I met two weeks ago but I guess his kinda like my friend now ' I thought to myself as I feel myself walked into something and I looked at what I walked into It was " wow its Teruhashis " said I think his name is Nendou anyways he was blushing with his hand behid his head " hi Nendou " Kokomi said happily and was smiling.

Saiki's p.o.v:

It was a normal saturday for me until Nendou showed up " hey buddy " he said with happily tone of voice ' so this is Saiki's house? ' I heard (y/n) wait (y/n) say in their mind and I looked behind Nendou and see Teruhashi and (y/n) standing there.

~time skip~

Still Saiki's p.o.v:
' and now I'm here at the beach as everyone on the whole beach is waiting the Teruhashis to get in they bikinis and I think its kind of creepy ' I think to myself then I see them coming out of the locker room and the whole beach claps in amazement.

(Just wear what you want and I'm sorry what my past self put you in)

Kokomi's p.o.v:
' I just love it when everyone looking at me and I'm hearing so many oh wows wait where is everyone?! huh!? why is everyone over there? ' I think as ran over to the huge crowd of people and then my sister comes out " big crowd huh? " she said with a small smile.

' its happening again ' I think sadly as I just nod.

~flashback a week before (y/n) left to England~

" Kokomi wanna go to the beach " (y/n) said happily.

I nodded happily as put my bikini on and put clothes over my bikini (y/n) left as soon as I nodded ' I can't wait to spead time with since its her last week in japan before she moves to england from school ' I think and sigh sadly.

~time skip at beach~

We're at the beach as I walked out of the locker room and 'no one was even looking much less saying oh wow' I think in shook as looked around ' not single person is looking at me!? and why are they over there?! ' I think in shook still then I see someone coming out the crown it was (y/n) " big crown huh? " (y/n) said happily and smiling I just nodded " why was everyone over there? " I asked " I don't know " she said shrugging " but I know they kept saying oh wow over and over again " she added.

The rest of the day everyone was looking at (y/n) and calling her a goddness of gods and goddnesses and I'm just an angel.

~end of flashback~

3rd person p.o.v:

" hey kaidou have you see a ball roll by here? " Kokomi asked sweetly Kaidou rolls back three times " no I haven't! " he shouted as he's blushing " you sure? " (y/n) asked kindly as she asked  Kaidou zooms back into a beach hut " no I sweat!! " he shouted loudly as his whole body was red as his face.

" Oh wait there it is "(y/n) said happily as she walk over  to the ball " come on Kokomi lets go we got a game to win " (y/n) added.

(y/n)'s p.o.v:

Me and Kokomi crushed the competition then got Ice cream and I could see something wrong  with Kokomi " whats wrong Koko? " I asked concerned about her.

" its nothing " she said happily ' she faking it ' I thinked.

Kokomi's p.o.v:

" its nothing " I said happily ' like shes cares ' I think angrily and keep eating my ice cream.

~flashback two years ago~

(y/n)'s p.o.v:

' just two more days untill I leave japan to go england ' I thinked as finish up packing ' I hope Koko is more happier without me here in japan ' I thinked sadly " if shes happy I'm happy " I whispered to myself with sad smile as I walked out my room then locked my rooms door.

' I know your jealous of me Kokomi ' I thinked sadly as I sighed and go get some food from the kitchen.

~end of flashback~

still (y/n)'s p.o.v:

I finished my Ice cream and go relax with a book as I'm reading, I see Nendou running after four or fives girls and Saiki is no where to be seen ' wheres Saiki? ' I think as I looked around " Saiki are you going peepee! " Nendou shouted.

Saiki's p.o.v:

After I helped Nendou walk on water and I can't see (y/n) or Teruhashi anywhere so I use clairvoyants to find them and they were talking.

3rd person p.o.v:

" Kokomi do you know why I left 2 years ago? " (y/n) asked sadly  " for school? " Kokomi asked in confusion " well thats part of it but whole reason is I know your jealous of me " (y/n) confessed " what thats ridiculous " the blue haired said dodging the statement " I've known since middle school and I can see why, I mean look at me, i'm too perfect but  I never wanted to look like this and I know you were sick of me taking the shotlight everytime I'm around so I moved so you can have the shotlight as long you want " the (h/c) haired girl said softly and starts crying a little.

Kokomi's p.o.v:

I started to cry and hugs her and I hear her start crying too.

(1026 words in this chapter so I hope you enjoy this and like anyways see you in the next chapter)