[32] Jungkook

You come with the boys to broadcasts and interview

You come with the boys to broadcasts and interview. Nothing new so now again you went with them.

-/-

Kim Shin Young, host of the evening and very familiar with you. Playful as she is she sometimes winks at you in between shots.

"Now Jungkook; you brought your girlfriend with you. My big friend, so I've a question for her," Shinyoung says, she surprises everyone in the room. No one has ever wanted to ask a question to someone a group brought with. Also no one really wanted to be in the picture so they usually were careful with this stuff.

You're on the second floor watching from above, relaxing a bit and grin when you hear the cheerful host shout your name.

"[Your name] honey! How're you and Jungkook?!"

Jungkook smiles up at you, head in his neck awaiting for your answer.

"Good as ever Shinyoung!

She smiles and turns back to Jungkook, "what does she mean to you?"

"She's my everything. Just one look and I'm so happy, I think everyone has that when you look at such beauty," he says and blows a kiss at you.

With a small blush on your face you sit back in the chair and listen to the chatter downstairs. The boys finally relaxing and having fun.

***

What do you think is the best comeback of 2018?