[37] Jungkook

You are Jungkook's girlfriend

-/-

The bathroom was very cold. The whole apartment was cold, mainly the reason why you were jumping around whilst brushing your teeth.

It was a harder operation than it sounded. You had to try your very best to not choke yourself and your feet had gone limb by the time you were finished with brushing your teeth.

You turned around quickly and ran out of the bathroom, but you forgot to turn off the lights so had to run on the cold floor twice as long.

"I'm coming!! Scooch!" You shouted to your boyfriend who was most likely to lie in bed already.

He rolled to the right side of the bed for his own sake of not being jumped on. He predicted right.

As soon as you ran around the corner you leaped forward and threw your body on your bed, ending up on your stomach. The bed bounced a little and you rested your chin in the palm of your hands.

Jungkook chuckled at your incredibly cute habit. "Come here baby," he said as he moved closer to your side.

He securely wrapped an arm around your waist, trying to warm you up again. When he reached over to the light switch you almost got crushed underneath his hot body.

It didn't matter to you and you waited patiently for the room to turn dark.

Before Jungkook lied down again he pressed his lips onto yours. "I love you cutie. Goodnight."

You hummed and snuggled deeper into his chest. "Goodnight big boy."

***

Do you prefer their old songs or their new songs?

Your favorite ship in bts?

I really love Taekook