[42] Jungkook

*as you may see, the gif isn't working. So y'all can "enjoy" this as a normal imagine while I try to fix it. I've tried multiple times now but I need to publish something so yeah. Sorryyy!!*

You're in a relationship with Jungkook

-/-

You probably- no- definitely looked like a real, hardcore fan. With your own jungkook lightstick, wearing a cooky headband and wearing a very typical shirt that said jungkook's wife. The only difference between you and the other fans was that you knew everyone personally and were in a relationship with one of them.

To be clear, you weren't Jungkook's wife but, you thought it was funny as jungkook didn't know you were wearing said shirt. Speaking of jungkook, he had fixed you the best ticket you could get. You didn't have to wait in line, since you just joined the boys backstage, and you could choose your own spot.

The relationship between you and jungkook was out in the open. That's why you wore a mask, even though people will still recognize you. If they did you wouldn't mind though, you liked talking with some sweet fans if they wouldn't ask inappropriate and personal questions.

It was a few minutes before the concert. You weren't in the crowd with the soundcheck, you only wanted to join army with the real concert. You had chosen your spot, all the way up front where the boys knew you would be. They always wanted to know where you were, just in case something would happen. They didn't know exactly where in the front, but they had some idea.

So far only three fans had recognized. They didn't ask for a picture but just came to you to say hi and didn't want to bother you anymore.

The concert started. And you joined with the cheers, just not that loud that you would lose your voice. After a few performances from different songs the boys introduced theirselves.

They now had time to look in the audience and Hoseok was the first who had spotted you and he gave you a subtle but sweet smile. Some people behind you cheered but he looked directly at you so you would know that he knew where you was.

It was a ritual for the boys to know where you were, mostly for safety but it was also fun to try and spot you first. Hoseok had won this time.

Yoongi soon saw you too and even waved at you, you of course waved back. Jin blew you a kiss, very obviously with his arm whereas you only blew him a kiss with your lips.

Namjoon spotted you fourthly and took off his sunglasses before raising his eyebrows at you, making a chuckle leave your lips.

The maknae line took some time searching for you. They weren't necessarily looking for you but Jungkook was. You noticed him roaming faces in the crowds with his eyes. It was enjoyable for you to see this. He actually put a lot of effort in looking for you, as he hated being last to find you.

He needed to find you before Taehyung and Jimin did, and before the next song came on. Your boyfriend succeeded. Jungkook saw you from across the stage, recognizing the eyes he loved, the eyes that were already looking at him.

Jungkook ran across the stage and noticed your shirt. He couldn't help but chuckle so he leaned down with a smile and made sure to be completely certain of what was on your shirt. Yup, he had read it correctly. You smiled through your mask. Without drawing further attention Jungkook looked away from you, bunny teeth on display.

Taehyung and Jimin came to you at the same time, shortly after Jungkook and their eyes widened at the text on your shirt. They hurried away, making you frown. Jimin jumped Jungkook from the back, hugging him tightly.

"You already proposed??" He asked, not speaking into the microphone. Jungkook looked back over his shoulder, "no! I don't know why she's wearing that shirt," he hissed.

"[your name] doesn't know about your plan yet, right?" Taehyung asked him, saying it in Jungkook's ear so only he could hear him. Jungkook shook his head.

You noticed the three boys whispering and being excited about something but you didn't really look further into it.

For now, your shirt might be a joke, but very soon it would become reality. Now you didn't know, but was all up to you. You just needed to reply with one answer and it would become reality.

***

Does anyone have any requests?

Pleaseee comment, you guys have no idea how much it motivates me because sometimes I'm so fucking insecure about the things I write.