[36] Tae + Kook + Jin

Taehyung, Jin, Jungkook and you went to do an indoor climb parkour

-/-

It was your turn now. You've never been that scared of heights but when you had to stand on moving beams it became a different story.

The belt around your abdomen gave you a somewhat secure feeling, so with a little more confidence, you put one foot on the beam and clamped onto the two ropes on the side.

You swung your right foot next to the other and was now on the first beam, they were already moving because of the ripple effect you caused by just standing on it, "I don't like this!" you shouted to no one in particular.

The three boys started shouting all at once, you understood a few words.

"It's fun! Go on!"

Probably Jungkook, you thought.

"It's okay [your name], you won't fall!" Taehyung shouted at the same time.

"You can still go back!"

Obviously, Jin was the one shouting that. If he were in your shoes right now he'd be back down already.

You breathe in and out a few times slowly to remain calm, and tried to run to the other side at once. Not one of your brightest moments—the beams only swung more and halfway you had to stop because it felt like you were on a real swing.

You slowly walked further after the beams had stopped moving that much. Only two beams left. You looked at the distance between the beams, it wasn't that big.

You jumped for it. Your feet safely touched the ground again and loud cheers erupted from below.

A cheer left your lips too and you happily threw your arms in the air.

The boys were all very proud of you.

***

What's your favorite BTS album?

Wrote this a long time ago and it's weird.